Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

Lukasha

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Blue Dream
Here's what I did today.

Difficult to see because it's gloss black on blue and the sun isn't at the best angle. In a few days once it's set fully, I'll wash and wax it which should put a glossier shine on it and it should show up a bit better. Regardless, it's nice and subtle/stealthy. Including a stock image for reference so you can see the pattern better.

Jeff

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

picture.jpg
Sponsored

shelbywannabe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black Mustang GT PP
Here's what I did today.

Difficult to see because it's gloss black on blue and the sun isn't at the best angle. In a few days once it's set fully, I'll wash and wax it which should put a glossier shine on it and it should show up a bit better. Regardless, it's nice and subtle/stealthy. Including a stock image for reference so you can see the pattern better.

Jeff

That blue sure is an awesome color for the Mustang ! :thumbsup:

Brando

Get Some
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 Red LX 331 Stroker
Nice ... if I could get those pieces in a kit I think I'd do that mod. :thumbsup:
You mean pre-wrapped?

Hmmmmmm.......

What color is that ? I see a lot of gloss black on eBay
It's black matte finish. I wanted matte to reduce the glare off some interior pieces that drives me up the wall.

tcman54

Stanghead
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Terry
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Not a good day:

1. got a warning from a cop for a rolling stop (which I didn't do) in a parking area, I could hardly keep myself from laughing at the guy.

2. went to a local shop to get an alignment after I had my springs put in only to find out he could barely get my car on the lift with his ramps and he didn't have the specs for a 2016 mustang.

3. went to another shop the first guy called ahead for me but by the time I got there he had 4 customers and I wouldn't be able to wait for it so he scheduled me for tomorrow morning.

Side note - not only did the first guy not have the alignment specs for my 2016 mustang but he called my ruby red car maroon, like whaaaaaaaaat, lol.

Terry

shelbywannabe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black Mustang GT PP
You mean pre-wrapped?

Hmmmmmm.......

It's black matte finish. I wanted matte to reduce the glare off some interior pieces that drives me up the wall.
I agree. Thats what I was looking for too
Thanks

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Side note - not only did the first guy not have the alignment specs for my 2016 mustang but he called my ruby red car maroon, like whaaaaaaaaat, lol.
So did Dave Pericak, et al in A Faster Horse when they were looking for a Mustang in a parking lot. I guess Ruby is just a marketing deal. LoL

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
San Juan
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium PP
Few things over the last couple of days, thought I'd share with my Colonial Cousins :thumbsup:

Full FRPP Track Suspension Kit, Big Worm Graphic Super Snake Stripe and GT Rocker Stripes, Diode Dynamic Side DRL markers, LED DRLs, Steeda Hood Struts, 23mm rear and 25mm front spacers :D

I'll not bore you with all the picks, but here are a couple :cool:

I like the stripes!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I care about infotainment
Well my stock Pirelli rear tires already need replacing at 15k so just ordered some Bridgestone Potenza Pole-Position for the rears. Was planning on using that $500 for the GT350R steering wheel + shifter but ah well; will have to get those later.

Sharad

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.uprproducts.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
These are good points. I'd also like to know before ordering if the inserts can be easily removed so I can powder coat them if they are not coated.
Sorry- I just now saw this. Metal pieces come out of the vertical links pretty easily. I didn't try to push the poly bushings out, but I wouldn't think it's that difficult. I liked how they look in natural aluminum so I didn't touch them.

Sponsored

Azzurro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT Premium. Race Red
As title suggests, this thread will be for 2015 Mustang owners to post pics what they worked on today, show off what they have done to their car recently, etc. Share and it might inspire some ideas for others to do on their Mustangs too.

I'll be getting a tint first thing in the morning and perhaps a car wash, will post pictures shortly!

So, what did you do to your 2015 Mustang today?
Opti Coat Pro installed today in San Diego & my 2nd car with this and well worth it. SD peeps hit me up.

Can somebody tell me why my oploaded photos are rotated sideways? Have more pics but won't post unless they are normal rotation.
1463191692.image.jpg

rgonzaminal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Prem PP - Recaros
Took off some of my aftermarket parts on my 15' GT to swap back out with stock parts. Ordered some gloss black 5.0 badging and running pony from CJs along with a branded uv sun shield. Prepping for the delivery of my new 16' GT Prem PP next weekend!

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
San Juan
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium PP
Opti Coat Pro installed today in San Diego & my 2nd car with this and well worth it. SD peeps hit me up.

Can somebody tell me why my oploaded photos are rotated sideways? Have more pics but won't post unless they are normal rotation.
I really wanna do the opti coat pro as well....just dont want to throw that much at it!....yet.

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG

Did you post pics from your fone or iPad?? Happens to me all the time!!

NvrFinished

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB GTPP
Installed my Mishimoto coolant tank and UPR's single valve oil catch can system. Great product [MENTION=13019]UPRSteve[/MENTION]! I have the matching hose for the driver's side, but I'm not installing it until I pull the sound tube.

I also included a couple of photos that I just got from the detailer a few days ago. Stripes and CQuartz Finest!
1463195972.m6g forum photos nvrfinished 6.jpg
m6g forum photos nvrfinished 1.jpg
1463196061.Engine compartment 002.JPG
Sponsored