Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

Azzurro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT Premium. Race Red
I really wanna do the opti coat pro as well....just dont want to throw that much at it!....yet.
I get that Bro. Really I do. There are some detailers who have extra non warranty Pro around that can do it for $500 or so and it will last 3 years plus.

Its worth it considering you never have to wax and the clearcoat is sealed. Here is my story on my last car, 2013 BMW 335i M Sport.

There was a car same color, Estoril Blue parked next to mine. Mine had 2012 Opti Coat & his didn't. My cars paint was so much more shiny & new looking than his. It was night and day. No comparison.

Yes, its expensive but so totally worth it. It was hard to hand over $500 today but having experience with this it's a no brainer. No wax will ever need to be applied. If you do this once then you will know. This is the best money you'll ever spend. Talk to any detailer and they'll tell you.

My guy had a 2007 Jeep Wrangler that was coated in his shop. It was amazing. Gloss & perfect paint. He said he'd seen 2012-2013 Jeeps whose paint didn't look nearly as good. Go and look at some of these jobs to change your mind. Polymer coatings are amazing and here to stay. You have to see it though. Real deal, trust me.
Sponsored

Dirtyblueshirt

Award Winning Taste™
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor
I gave up and traded in my problematic Mustang for a new one. This one even comes with a mechanic.

View attachment 76843

Last edited:

rm2092

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0
Mounted a OEM Track Pack Spoiler, sorry no pics but we all know what it looks like.....

AmiNo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Auto
Installed MMD V series spoiler, looks amazing
1463225964.image.jpg

Sponsored

Armen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Comp Orange Vert
Had the Performance Pack Brembo kit installed on my 15' Vert GT. A little upgrade for the occasional track day. They look nice in the wheel too!

Jasber

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Ingot Silver
:shrug:
Nice! I'm jealous. I've been eyeing those wheels. Which color?
I got the silver to go with my Ingot. Chris put together a pic on the photoshop thread for me. Looks awesome!

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
Did a birthday track day at Sonoma. DB252 showed up as well. That guy's car is a monster.

Totally kicked ass. There's another one coming up at Thunder Hill on the weekend of 6/4-6/5.

Sponsored

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
Front and rear rotors done. :headbang:
How about a couple of pics with the wheels mounted to get the full effect! So it's $100 each rotor then?? Includes shipping?? Thanx

Azzurro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT Premium. Race Red
Did you post pics from your fone or iPad?? Happens to me all the time!!
I posted with iPad but it was doing it with my phone too. I'm very tech savy but couldn't figure out how to rotate the pics. I'll try on my computer that has photo editing software.
Sponsored