Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

Mustang_Lou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Bullitt
Ceramic coated my new wheels the other day

Have a look at my channel if you are interested of the steps to perform

Very thorough and wished I'd done my wheels when they were brand new & before I had the tires mounted on them. Don't think I'd have done half of what you did though, lol.
Sponsored

Todd00000

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Today I had my car dyno tuned with E85 by Shaun at AED. 460 HP / 433 TQ at the wheels on E85, a K&N panel filter and MBRP Street catback. Really loving this car.
20190419_204737.jpg
Why do we have to put our names on cards to post a picture?

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Don't have to (other than for sale ads). But including it keeps anyone from wondering if something is someone else's pic.

Kermitz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Seth
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1 300A M6
Vehicle Showcase
I did it to cover my personal information on the dyno sheet and to also kinda prove it's my dyno sheet and not one I copied and pasted elsewhere.

Last edited:

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PP1 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks

Haha yes it is a bit tedious but it is worth it.
If you have jack stands you can do it now as well just at bit heavier :)

Very thorough and wished I'd done my wheels when they were brand new & before I had the tires mounted on them. Don't think I'd have done half of what you did though, lol.

Sponsored

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
Disabled the fake exhasut noise on the BULLITT in Sport+ and Track. Not sure I like it, its defiantely quieter, same tone, but still sounds good. May have to get a midpipe to try to get a bit of REAL volume back.

Staimpedance

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Ford F250 6.0L, 2016 Subaru Forester XT, 2019 Roush RS3 Mustang GT
I just ordered a whole mess parts for my new RS3: bunch of engine bay clean up items, new Roush pedals a Hurst billet shifter, and OBDLink MX+.

After my wallet stops crying, I’ll be ordering more engine bay cleanup, Roush X Pipe, and a Blackvue DR900S.

It looks like I ordered a 05-17 GT oil cap instead of a 19 GT. Does anyone know if I need to return it or if it’ll work?

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
I just ordered a whole mess parts for my new RS3: bunch of engine bay clean up items, new Roush pedals a Hurst billet shifter, and OBDLink MX+.

After my wallet stops crying, I’ll be ordering more engine bay cleanup, Roush X Pipe, and a Blackvue DR900S.

It looks like I ordered a 05-17 GT oil cap instead of a 19 GT. Does anyone know if I need to return it or if it’ll work?
Does the RS3 not already have the x-pipe? Bit surprising.

Sponsored

m0.s550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ulixes
Vehicle(s)
2019 Magnetic Metallic Mustang GT PP2
It's FORscan change.
Is that just applicable to the BULLITs? I thought the V8s only had the sound tube (and not the sound thru the speaker thing)? I was going to remove the sound tube, but now I'm wondering if I have to do more :idea:

Staimpedance

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Ford F250 6.0L, 2016 Subaru Forester XT, 2019 Roush RS3 Mustang GT
Does the RS3 not already have the x-pipe? Bit surprising.
I’m honestly not sure. It’s been super rainy and I don’t have access to a garage at the moment to take a look under. I’ve also emailed Roush with my VIN and Roush serial and asked specifically about what exhaust is installed. It definitively feels much rowdier than other S550 GTs that I’ve heard, but I didn’t know if it was in my head. It pops and gurgles pretty easily and around 5k is insanely loud (I’ve yet to WOT or regularly go above 4K). If it’ll stop raining, I’ll take a look myself.

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
Is that just applicable to the BULLITs? I thought the V8s only had the sound tube (and not the sound thru the speaker thing)? I was going to remove the sound tube, but now I'm wondering if I have to do more :idea:
Not sure. I know the GT350 and Ecoboost also have fake sound.