Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

Pairodice

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
17 gt prem 6mt grabber blue
Yes, the OEM wheels are a pain to clean.
Just be glad you don't have performance pack or gt500 wheels, they really don't look fun

Lightning

Miss my 93
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
50th anaversery GT, 2019 Golf R
Vehicle Showcase
^ very nice as well but then again I'm partial to the Project 6GR's ... did you not have the satin graphite before??

Edit ... on 2nd look, those aren't Project 6GR's are they? Nice and concave.
Did you have the 7 or 5 spoke wheels?

csmaan12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, Oxford White
Blizzaks went on, pretty sad that they feel miles better than the PZeros even on dry pavement...I especially like that they don't try to follow every crevice on the road and make me look like I'm a swerving idiot.

nnnnnn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Premium
I put a gt350 style active exhaust on my 2016 Competition Orange, ford racing track handling pack also installed. My tires are 315 in the rear, 275 in front. Sports mode of the exhaust is very loud.

I don't feel the need to get a 2018 PP2. My 2016 car is an Automatic Premium with paddleshift and I don't have payments on it. I like the idea of digital cluster but I'll pass on the 18s, too much money will be lost on trade-in.

Sponsored

JeffreyDJ

Jedi
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JJ
Vehicle(s)
'17 Mustang GT
Had to cancel my order for my GT350 Ford Performance Filter and order it elsewhere, because it went out of stock with a "Late December" arrival. I don't exactly need it now, but I also don't want to 6+ weeks for it either. :D

Sponsored

Grimmer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Manual
Swapped out for the Blizzaks as well... I'm pretty sure that several of the factory lug nuts didn't survive so I went ahead and ordered some replacement Gorilla lug nuts in black for next spring.

Which reminds me, I still need to find a non marring tool for removing the American Racing center caps for my winter rims.

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
Which reminds me, I still need to find a non marring tool for removing the American Racing center caps for my winter rims.
Just shove it through the other side with your hand? It's how I got mine out.

csmaan12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, Oxford White
Swapped out for the Blizzaks as well... I'm pretty sure that several of the factory lug nuts didn't survive so I went ahead and ordered some replacement Gorilla lug nuts in black for next spring.

LOL your lugs got chewed up too? Service adviser at the shop was telling me "man your rear driver lugs are swollen....we have to pound the socket on them, is that okay with you?" Well I don't have a choice do I?

Now I also need to find lugs, I liked my 6-spline on my old car, any good ones like that? Are they "acorn" style for factory wheels.
Sponsored