Sponsored

What did you do to your GT350 today?

Gilby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350, 98 Cobra
Dropped by Cars and Coffee at OBI. State troopers had about 10 cars around with a checkpoint giving out tickets for anything they could find. Been driving the car for almost 2 years but I got hit with a front license plate ticket (not complaining as I could have avoided it by putting the plate on). What I was ignorant about is the ticket penalty is $200 +$95 surcharge :eyebulge:
Needless to say I ordered the ZL1 removable bracket kit that goes on the tow hook.
I was speaking to a guy with a Harley and they gave him a ticket for a frame around his license plate. It wasn't blocking any information. Apparently in NY you only should have a plate with two screws and that's it; no frames allowed :doh:

Here's a pic by the Robert Moses Bridge.
I hope you have better luck with the bracket than I did, I am still waiting on one that will actually fit my plate without me having to drill 2 of the 4 holes. Luckily, my tow hook bracket looks pretty good, but I haven't installed it yet.
Sponsored

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT500 HE CFTP, '18 WK2 ,'16 Audi A7
Added one quart of Ford recommended oil. Burning about 1 quart per 1,000 miles of the hardest non-track driving you can do. 2,4xx miles on her now. If you take away the first 500 easy going miles, which no oil was burnt according to the dipstick, right at 1 quart per 1,000. Both times the oil level was even with the bottom hole on the dipstick and one quart put it even with the top hole. No oil change yet. Going to do the first oil change in accordance with the owner's supplement for sever or track driving at 3,000. It says 3,000 to 5,000 but I am going with 3,000 much to the horror of many on here I am sure. I like to follow directions.:)

Last edited:

DocWalt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Learned to be consistent with when you check oil level. I'm now slightly overfilled because I checked the oil cold instead of hot & fifteen minute wait. Oops...

On another note, I autocrossed again yesterday. Another class win, woo... I beat a total novice in a C6 Z06 by 7.3 seconds or something :)

[ame]

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT500 HE CFTP, '18 WK2 ,'16 Audi A7
Not today, but yesterday --- pretty sure that's the first time I've ever pulled a lateral G in a car... not a single squeal. This thing is crazy
For the first time today I was messing around with the lateral G stuff. When I opened it up I had 1.5G for the one on the left and 1.5G for breaking. As my son as my witness, it did. I thought I knew where I did that so I reset without a pic and hit the clover leaf where I thought I did it. Only got 0.93G. I have no clue other than one day taking a parking lot exit aggressively the car slide a bit, then hooked up and whipped the car to the right to straighten up snapping my head a little toward the driver's window. It was very quick and forceful. That is the only time I've felt a lateral G stronger than today in the car. I know the force on the clover leaf is the same because I can only take the clover leaf at about 42 mph before I start to feel the slightest hint of the the car wanting loose grip and begin to slide. I am guessing it has a bit more before the tires let go, but not worth finding out. Not any room for error if it does. Straight into a curb if it does. I can replicate the 1.5G on breaking pretty easy.

I drive everywhere with traction control off to help me learn what the car will do and how it will respond with the minimal amount of nannies kicking in.

garrettusa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
I installed the PedalMax and wow noticeable difference for sure! These cars should come from the factory with this already dialed in!

Sponsored

elmn8r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT-350 H0124 - Race Red
Took it out for a Sunday morning drive. Full 90 minutes of this... Not leaning on it, just a nice drive.

[ame]

havasu486

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT350 Electronics Package, Lead Foot Gray
Took it out for a Sunday morning drive. Full 90 minutes of this... Not leaning on it, just a nice drive.

Nice place for a Sunday cruise. :D

DocWalt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
I installed the Ford Performance passenger side catch can. Easy 5 minute installs FTW :)

jvandy50

H3249
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jason
Vehicle(s)
22 TRX, 18 ZL1-1LE
checked my oil(it's low) and checked the catch can(more in there than i'd thought) ...then roll raced a crop duster on the way to work, good day:)

Readfast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
17 F350 King Ranch, 17 Focus RS
Just ordered an Airaid air filter, Redline Hood Struts, FP front tow hook & last but not least (especially to the bank account) Watson Rear Tow Hook.

Should be here Friday and the Fun begins!!!!

Sponsored

TaraFirma

Wait.....Wut?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 GT, 17 GT350, 19 GT, 65 coupe, 13 F-150, 14 Porsche Panamera eHybrid
Couple of FORScan tweaks:
Got rid of the annoying double honk if you leave the car and close the door.
Turned off the fake exhaust sound.
Switch to the R navigation splash screen.
IMG_0127.jpg

TaraFirma

Wait.....Wut?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 GT, 17 GT350, 19 GT, 65 coupe, 13 F-150, 14 Porsche Panamera eHybrid
Also found this gem under the driver seat while I was looking for something else. Looks like a build or test sheet of some sort. Anyone else seen one of these?
IMG_0125.jpg

Colleton

Mustang Fan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2017 Edge Sport, 2013 Focus ST
Also found this gem under the driver seat while I was looking for something else. Looks like a build or test sheet of some sort. Anyone else seen one of these?
I have one too. Got it when I inspected the car prior to PDI. Have some kind of transfer/transportation receipt marked with the VIN as well.

Zombo

befejezett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack - Race Red, Blk Roof - G5405
I felt under both front seats. Nothing. Maybe I have to try again, or look under the rear seats.
Sponsored