Sponsored

What did you do to your GT350 today?

garagelogic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 LX 5.0 Coupe-Coyote Swapped
Vehicle Showcase
That slipped by kinda quietly.....why the sale?
Upcoming voluntary relocation to an area where I'd only be able to drive it a few months out of the year. Going to replace it with a Raptor which would be a more practical vehicle for the area.
Sponsored

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
Upcoming voluntary relocation to an area where I'd only be able to drive it a few months out of the year. Going to replace it with a Raptor which would be a more practical vehicle for the area.
Oh. Hahaha my bad. Sorry! Congrats on the raptor and the move.

VOODOO 6G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
Haha that's awesome. After I watched the video you posted, this one popped up next. Good stuff.
I do a similar mouse trap but I just use a 3/8 wooden dowel rod with a nail in the middle. Drill the bucket and slide the dowel rod through. Drill a hole in the center that a nail can push through. Bend over the pointy end about a 1/4 inch from the point. Put about 4 inches of water in the bottom, antifreeze if it's for a non-heated area that no pets can get to. Put some cheese or whatever on the sharp end of the nail. Slide the nail down until the dowel rod balances with bait on top. Put a bridge up to the top of the bucket..... catch mice. Works great.

Siggy550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP2
Where are you at? I'm Des Moines area...had same weather yesterday. Didn't have a chance to take it out.
Sioux Falls, SD area, so not too far from you. Hopefully we can meet sometime. I've never seen an R before.

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase
Running low on lucas octane booster, so I decided to try something new to replenish my supply. Ordered 10 bottles of Amsoil octane booster. I Always buy Amsoil products and I'm very satisfied with them so I'm looking to see how well it performs compared to the lucas products!

Sponsored

crazymayhem

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 LB
Had my first oil change at 1239 miles yesterday. Unfortunately ive got a leak in back somewhere. Looks like one of the stainless lines going into a silver block mounted at a 45° angle above the diffusor, below the spare wheel well. What is that, differential oil pump? Havent found anything at fordparts yet.

Whats the verdict on the Ford gt350 car cover? Thinking about it as an interim solution for the Florida weather. Pollen ,dust Florida rain showers and these damn sprinklers I cant seem to avoid.

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
I went auto cross racing yesterday. Finally had the chance to push the car like I've been wanting to do since mid October. I seriously cannot wait to go to an open track event.

Reactions: TDC

travis1978

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Travis
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Magnetic with Tech package
I took my cover off and stared her for the first time since Thanksgiving. The battery would not turn over had to put the charger on it. Was shocked that it had drained down. Put a trickle charger on the battery after it started and ran for a while. The Sync was crazy glitchy with the low battery.

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
I took my cover off and stared her for the first time since Thanksgiving. The battery would not turn over had to put the charger on it. Was shocked that it had drained down. Put a trickle charger on the battery after it started and ran for a while. The Sync was crazy glitchy with the low battery.
The battery will get too low to start after about a month of sitting. I put a Battery Tender on mine every 2 weeks and get it back to 100% charged.

VOODOO 6G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
I thought about mine, sitting alone with only dozens of other badass cars for company..... I miss it. Can't wait for spring time.

Mine has been on a battery tender all winter. A must have when stored. I move mine on occasion to keep it from flat spotting the tires as well.

Sponsored

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
Took mine down from the lift, off the tender and took off the cover. Rolled it off the flat stoppers and gave it a start. Got it up to temp and the shutter down. It's ready to go. 67 degrees on friday. May take it out or wait until the following week as its supposed to rain Monday, that would clean the all the salt dust from the roads.
20170214_142347.jpg

travis1978

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Travis
Vehicle(s)
Took mine down from the lift, off the tender and took off the cover. Rolled it off the flat stoppers and gave it a start. Got it up to temp and the shutter down. It's ready to go. 67 degrees on friday. May take it out or wait until the following week as its supposed to rain Monday, that would clean the all the salt dust from the roads.
What do you use for flat stoppers? I had started it over Christmas but, only for a couple of minutes. Will the regular gt350 tires do that over time?

Falconetti

cash me outside howbow da
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1, 1994 SVT COBRA
What do you use for flat stoppers? I had started it over Christmas but, only for a couple of minutes. Will the regular gt350 tires do that over time?
IT is somewhat of a small problem for low profile performance tires that with the softer compounds can form small flatspots from sitting, a few minutes of driving to generate heat will even them out. This isnt a real true problem for radial tires, bias ply tires get some crazy flatspots.

travis1978

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Travis
Vehicle(s)
IT is somewhat of a small problem for low profile performance tires that with the softer compounds can form small flatspots from sitting, a few minutes of driving to generate heat will even them out. This isnt a real true problem for radial tires, bias ply tires get some crazy flatspots.
That is what I thought but, didn't know if I was in the dark about these nicer tires on performance cars.
Sponsored