Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ericnolan.com
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
16 Shelby RR B&W stripes GT350 G0249
I drove mine today... and isn't that enough. Puts a smile on my face everyday.
Sponsored

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
Took a nice ass shot for some tail light Tuesday next week

32580652845_258ad0b71e_k.jpg

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Put the BMR Chassis Brace on.

Little concerned the I won't be able to get the drain plug out without removing the brace?

Looking at pictures online it appears the steeda brace would have given me the room to remove it without any issues?

Anyone one want to chime in and let me know if I'm correct with regards of the BMR versus Steeda and the drain plug.

IMG_1939.jpg
Let me inquire with our R & D team & see if they can confirm.

Will let you know as soon as I hear.

Best Regards,

TJ

mattlqx

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mach 1, '16 F-150, '14 Fiesta ST, '14 Audi A7
Put this bad boy splitter on today. Lots of drilling and cutting needed. Particularly of the splitter itself so it doesn't block the brake duct kick ups.
IMG_0046.jpg

eric n

HNIC/Head Ninja in Charge
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ericnolan.com
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
16 Shelby RR B&W stripes GT350 G0249
Put this bad boy splitter on today. Lots of drilling and cutting needed. Particularly of the splitter itself so it doesn't block the brake duct kick ups.

DANG!!! GAZINGA!!! ZOWIE!!! HOLY MOLEY!!!! YOWZA!!! Niiiiiccccceeee!

Sponsored

zzj

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zac
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 H1828
Took the car out and drove over 100 miles today to visite the Factory Five Racing and had a factory tour there. So my car finally got decent photos from another photographer.
picture.jpg

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

dwalker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 white with blue stripes "H1807"
Nice [MENTION=27136]zzj[/MENTION], I've always said I would build either a Factory Five Cobra or a 33 Hot Rod in my lifetime even if it's after I retire. By the way, I just noticed that it looks like your front splitter may not be seated all the way right in the middle. :cheers:

Reactions: zzj

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
Good eye

zzj

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zac
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 H1828
Nice [MENTION=27136]zzj[/MENTION], I've always said I would build either a Factory Five Cobra or a 33 Hot Rod in my lifetime even if it's after I retire. By the way, I just noticed that it looks like your front splitter may not be seated all the way right in the middle. :cheers:
I have seen a cobra kits there with ford racing boss 302 engine.

For the splitter it could be and I'm not sure since I have the same gap there when I had three piece splitter before. So when I swap this one on I watch the whole process and make sure they use all the screws, clips and showed them the video how to do it. I saw them use rubber hammer and electrical torque wrench. This gap can only been seen at very low angle. Does this mean the middle clips are not in? are they need to be moved up or push inside? I'm confused. :confused:

dwalker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 white with blue stripes "H1807"
I have seen a cobra kits there with ford racing boss 302 engine.

For the splitter it could be and I'm not sure since I have the same gap there when I had three piece splitter before. So when I swap this one on I watch the whole process and make sure they use all the screws, clips and showed them the video how to do it. I saw them use rubber hammer and electrical torque wrench. This gap can only been seen at very low angle. Does this mean the middle clips are not in? are they need to be moved up or push inside? I'm confused. :confused:
Try the rubber mallet trick again right there in that gap. You see how there's a noticeable difference in the gap right around the area of the stripes? It should be uniform all the way across, so just give it some persuasion with the mallet and be sure and use a couple of folded up rags between the mallet and splitter to prevent scarring up the plastic splitter. :cheers:

Reactions: zzj

Sponsored

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Carroll Shelbys Soul Lives Under My GT350 Hood
Took the car out and drove over 100 miles today to visite the Factory Five Racing and had a factory tour there. So my car finally got decent photos from another photographer.
picture.jpg

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

picture.jpg
Where did you get the ford performance red and white windshield banner? I have been looking but haven't found one in that color.

GT_Dave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Mach 1 408EFI , 2016 GT350
Try the rubber mallet trick again right there in that gap. You see how there's a noticeable difference in the gap right around the area of the stripes? It should be uniform all the way across, so just give it some persuasion with the mallet and be sure and use a couple of folded up rags between the mallet and splitter to prevent scarring up the plastic splitter. :cheers:
Don't think that will work at this point, it looks like the center clips have slipped under the receivers. That should be able to be detected through the gap. Best to remove the splitter and install it properly.

zzj

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zac
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 H1828
Did you lower your car? Stance looks great but from the pic looks lower than what mine is.
I swapped with R springs and rear sway bar but still with stock 35 series tires for now. So it suppose to lower the car a little bit. I know that because I scraped the rear when I leave the gas station ramp after I got the R springs. It used to be fine with non-R springs and even without rear seats removal .:frusty:

Where did you get the ford performance red and white windshield banner? I have been looking but haven't found one in that color.
I cut it myself with Silhouette vinyl cutter. I bought it several years ago to do a project on my previous car and it works like charm. All I need to do is buy a warp of vinyl for like 10$ then I can use it to cut dozens or even hundred of decal. The downside is the cutting area is only 12" by 12" meaning I have to cut three then put them together with transfer tape after. It's just letter without black background. I also did this and put it on the rear window. Let me know what you want and I don't mind to cut what you want for you and send it to you.
picture.jpg

Don't think that will work at this point, it looks like the center clips have slipped under the receivers. That should be able to be detected through the gap. Best to remove the splitter and install it properly.
I'm worried now. I will fix this myself as soon as possible. Can't really trust the dealer these days.:headbonk:

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
Your splitter is definitely in need of adjustment. I've fixed two different GT350's that had the same issue. I removed the angled screws, the Torx/flat headed screws, reseated the splitter prongs into the fascia slots, and then reinstalled all the fasteners. As long as you have all the panel nuts in place and the installer didn't toss them, this is the easiest way to fix the issue.
Sponsored