Sponsored

What did you do to your Aussie S550 today..

GT 550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black GT MT S550
Did it get rid of the notchy changes especially when cold?
Not entirely 1-2 still a tiny bit notchy but I possibly feel it more as I shift with a lot of sensitivity when it's cold. Then again I could feel an ant fart under the car so others may not notice. Can't recall if it improved other shifts cold but worth it just for the improvement in warm shifting.
Sponsored

Bulutt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Not entirely 1-2 still a tiny bit notchy but I possibly feel it more as I shift with a lot of sensitivity when it's cold. Then again I could feel an ant fart under the car so others may not notice. Can't recall if it improved other shifts cold but worth it just for the improvement in warm shifting.
Ok. Where did you buy it from as having trouble locating it in Oz. Thanks

Bulutt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt

GT 550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black GT MT S550
No worries, IIRC there's a Royal Purple alternative that's popular with the US guys - a search on here will find it - but I can't speak with experience on that product.

Sponsored

PKs

PK's
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Fastback
No worries, IIRC there's a Royal Purple alternative that's popular with the US guys - a search on here will find it - but I can't speak with experience on that product.
As you mention Royal Purple, I have always used their engine oil in my Mustang and get it at Supercheap as a special order. They would likely special order the gearbox oil as well. Check the Royal Purple Australian website.

KermiStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
AJ
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT N4G
Feels good to get the wheels back on after so long. Happy with the brace fit now. Maybe time to do some driving for a change and try out the “new” track app 🏎 🤤

15F7293D-D619-47CD-B1A1-930D77E432D9.jpeg

3C4C2F67-2F65-423D-895D-707C0EA34578.jpeg

E7D8720F-C1CD-47E1-8ACD-0368B9D93F4B.jpeg

Drewbo

WTF?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback 6MT DIB
Vehicle Showcase
Going in for its 5 year service tomorrow
Had a very good servicing experience at the dealer today - probably the best yet.

Everything I asked of them was done without question. Service adviser knows that I’m particular about my car and explained that they would take extra measures to protect it, such as using fender covers and wheel braces (instead of the hydraulic gun) which would not scratch the wheels.

Also didn’t try any silly upsells and no mid-morning call to say that they had found issues.

Didn’t wash or vacuum the car (as requested) and it was.ready at the promised time.

I don’t ask for much, but it instills a bit of confidence when they do what you ask with no fuss.

Big thumbs up to Dominelli Ford, Kirrawee - I will be a returning customer.

peterdee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard Mustang GT
Yeah, I was surprised to see that requirement on the rego papers - thought we had another year.

They're doing that tomorrow also.

You planning on upgrading the oil cooler @peterdee, or are you just going to run the gauntlet?
I was planning to do the upgrade, but not sure now after reading about how poorly Herrod treat their customers. That's pretty shabby treatment.
I still have 1 year left of warranty (i purchased the 3 year extension from the dealer when I purchased the car), so i think i'll wait and see. Are you change the oil cooler.

Drewbo

WTF?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback 6MT DIB
Vehicle Showcase
Are you change the oil cooler.
Still undecided.

I would like to keep this car long term, so I might have to bite the bullet as Ford Australia seems to be silent on the issue.

Sponsored

snake bite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords of course
After much thought, picture looking and occasional viewing in real life I bit the bullet and purchased a OEM GT350 Track Pack Rear Wing. Arrived today. Now to drill some holes in the boot :rockon:
20210329_172151.jpg

snake bite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords of course

GT 550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black GT MT S550
Last edited:

DFB5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback
30% off at Supercheap

https://www.supercheapauto.com.au/e...&utm_campaign=au-sca-2021-wk40-club-ods-thurs

@hellohello123 after I said Bowdens Snow Cannons are rarely on special, here they are. Just check the adapters fit your machine.

Or buy a new washer :rockon: also on special:
https://www.supercheapauto.com.au/shop-by-category/car-care/power-cleaning/pressure-washers?search_term=pressure washer
Bowdens have some new products too -

https://www.bowdensown.com.au/blog/latest-news/new-bowdens-own-softwear-collection/

I wear one of these everyday, I mean, who doesn't?

bwd90.jpg
Sponsored