Sponsored

What did you do to your Aussie S550 today..

DFB5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback
Great stuff! This demands pictures a video, pictures of use and a review! (please). Really interested in your thoughts on this machine.

For pre wash (snow foam) I use the Bowdens formulation.
I use Bowdens Snow Job from time to time, it''s a great product. I'm a fan of Bowdens products in general and like how they have a bit of fun with the naming of their product.

DSC_0075.jpg

Review of the new beast to come, I just have to manage to find some time! :facepalm:
Sponsored

DFB5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback
Looks good, could you please post - where did you get the replacement 'this' from, thanking you.
This machine is called the Kränzle K 1152 TS T which I ordered with the MTM Hydro Magnum28 Foam Cannon Kit.

I ordered this from Detailing Shed who were exceptional with their customer service, responding and answering my questions almost immediately. They stock a wide range of options and accessories should I wish to change or add to the machine at a later date.

https://detailingshed.com.au/collect...ull-mtm-bundle

https://detailingshed.com.au/collect...19383957946425

Bagration

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT delivered 8 May 17
More detailing madness, or therapy in my opinion.

I found these whilst browsing a detailing website, available in three different colours. I chose red to match the car. :)

IMG-5913.jpg

Personalized with some appropriate branding.

IMG-5920.jpg

IMG-5923.jpg

IMG-5927.jpg
I cannot begin to emphasise how next level awesome this is. :party:

Sponsored

DFB5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback

PKs

PK's
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Fastback
After owning my 17' GT for 3 years putting on just over 98,000kms I have traded for a new 2020 GT :D
Picked her up last week!
IMG_1958.JPG
IMG_2704.JPG
Nice one Valiant. Was it Sunshine Ford. Did they look after you on the trade.

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Is that seriously a colour matched wheel chock
Wait. You're asking about the colour (which is awesome BTW) but not why its being used to keep the car from rolling uphill (assuming driveways aren't sloped to flow water INTO the garage)? I must be missing something (wouldn't be the first).

Or is this like drains swirling in the opposite direction each side of the equator and things roll uphill there?

Reactions: PKs

PKs

PK's
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Fastback
Wait. You're asking about the colour (which is awesome BTW) but not why its being used to keep the car from rolling uphill (assuming driveways aren't sloped to flow water INTO the garage)? I must be missing something (wouldn't be the first).

Or is this like drains swirling in the opposite direction each side of the equator and things roll uphill there?
I think that might be one of those thingies that stop the hose from getting snagged on the wheel.
Sponsored