Sponsored

Mustang Wash with Kränzle K 1152 TS T

DFB5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback
After wearing out my Karcher K2, it was time for a new pressure washer.

This machine is called the Kränzle K 1152 TS T which I ordered with the MTM Hydro Magnum28 Foam Cannon Kit.

may271.jpg

may265.jpg

Unboxed and ready for some minor assembly.

jun1.jpg

Of course, I read the manual!

jun15.jpg

jun16.jpg

Two small components need to attached, the hose crank handle and the power cord handle.

IMG_5943.jpg

IMG_5944.jpg

IMG_5945.jpg

The standard supplied lance and trigger are bloody heavy and poorly balanced, justifying my purchase of the MTM upgrade.

jun12.jpg

IMG_5947.jpg

IMG_5948.jpg

jun14.jpg

Believe it or not, these have an oil supply, checked prior to use.

IMG_5950.jpg

Power and water connected, ready to play. This machine is run on it's back for some reason.

IMG_5955.jpg

IMG_5956.jpg

Wheels first, with the wand removed for ergonomic usage.

IMG_5958.jpg

Initial wash down.

IMG_5961.jpg

Snow foam. I love how it will rest flat of the ground without tipping over.

IMG_5965.jpg

IMG_5966.jpg

IMG_5975.jpg

IMG_5977.jpg

IMG_5971.jpg

Final Rinse.

IMG_5982.jpg

Hose length is a massive bonus.

IMG_5983.jpg

And all packed up and stored ready for next time.

IMG_5994.jpg

A few points -

-This machine is HEAVY, very well built.
-The quick connects are amazing, easy to swap out tools.
-The water flow is streets ahead of the Karcher I was using, reducing the time it takes to rinse off the wash soap/foam.
-The hose length makes walking around the car easier, it winds up neatly and has a swivel joint at the gun to prevent hose bind.
-This will sound strange, but it sounds good too, without the clatter and high pitched noise from other machines.
-I love being able to take the wand off the gun, then connecting the nozzle onto the gun. Ideal for wheel cleaning.

Very happy with my purchase and can't wait for my next detailing therapy session.
Sponsored

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PP1 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I have had mine for 2 years and I really like it :), enjoy using it for many years to come

I did for opt for another option which in my opinion is better with regards to the quick-release.
Using Suttner gun with KEW-quick connect and connector like this to my foam cannon, nozzle etc

28554367-NW3Qv.jpg

Last edited:

raptor17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Manual 2017
thats pretty neat! I bought the Karcher K2 because I have stripes on the car and didn't want to peel them off with the jet wash but yeah the flow rate is pretty basic. The connects on the Karcher do not quick release and hose kinks like a mofo:explode:

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Nice post OP, but holy pressure washer Batman, $1200 bucks for an electric PW. It should be great for that kind of money. I’ll keep my Sun Joe SPX3000 for $150. That’s less than the cost of your foam cannon.

OP
OP
DFB5.0

DFB5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback
Nice post OP, but holy pressure washer Batman, $1200 bucks for an electric PW. It should be great for that kind of money. I’ll keep my Sun Joe SPX3000 for $150. That’s less than the cost of your foam cannon.
Yes, it was a big dollar purchase and I'm sure there would have been a far cheaper machine to do the job.

Strangely, I have managed to save a sum of money from the Covid-19 fallout. With detailing being my passionate hobby, and a sometimes income stream, I directed these saved funds into a machine that I would never be left wondering about. With a few cars to maintain, both private and business owned, this machine will serve me well.