StangBANG

Patience; long suffering.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dean
Vehicle(s)
15 Magnetic GT. Performance Pack Premium Redline
The sound. Its a symphony. The feel of the gears as I rake through them violently. The sight of the shimmering sparkle of the paint glistening in the light as it slides down my favorite street. the road scarred by 450 wild horses.
Sponsored

JoeySD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joey
Vehicle(s)
16' BMW M2, 6MT, Long Beach Blue Metalic
I'm getting excited to see the final production engine bays and engine covers !! We have all seen the cheap looking and bland engine bays of the prototypes currently seen on here, but I really can't wait to see what the final production engine bays and engine covers will look like....I hope to not be disappointed !!!

JoeDogInKC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Triple Yellow 2015 GT Premium w/PP
The sound. Its a symphony. The feel of the gears as I rake through them violently. The sight of the shimmering sparkle of the paint glistening in the light as it slides down my favorite street. the road scarred by 450 wild horses.
I sure hope the shift forks have been improved since my 2011 model. One over-enthusiastic row through the gears and it became much more difficult to shift.

Nitro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GTPP
For the past 16 years I've had nothing but lightweight, sporty 4 cylinder cars (FRS, Miata, Si, ect...). I'm looking forward to:

1. V8 sound
2. Power
3. More comfortable ride

Sponsored

DivineStrike

Doomsday
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GTPP, 11 F150 FX4, 07 CBR600RR
I haven't had a real lightweight car in a while but I agree. I care more about the power, sound and comfort vs being lightweight. But I still don't want something that is grossly overweight and it's looking like the 6g will be just fine in that dept. I still have plans for a lightweight car to have fun with at the track or autocross as well :D

Again i'm just excited to get in this thing already.

GNS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
car
I can't wait to wedge myself into those deep bucket seats and pull back that telescoping wheel so that it sits right in front of my chest. Once I've found my ideal position, I'll get to fire up the first V8 car I will own.

The anticipation is unreal. I've come from a 4 banger to a force-fed six. Now it's time to add two more cylinders to the equation and get rid of the snails. Come to think of it, if the S550 GT has 450ish bhp, I'll have made 150hp increments with each vehicle I get into. :)
You and I are of the same mind. My current car is a 4 banger turbocharged hatch, but instead of upgrading to a FI V6 I've decided that I'd like to skip over one upgrade tier and go straight to the naturally aspirated V8.

I want to ditch those snails and the associated turbo lag, excessive fuel dilution, extra moving parts to blow up, excessive heat under boost, fuel dumping, tuning issues, and other assorted weird crap.

It'll be a back to basics approach for me - 8 cylinders of pure fury making well over 400+ HP, and the choice to use 87 octane if I really don't feel like I need that extra 10hp.

Husker

Just The Basic Facts
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harley
Vehicle(s)
F-150
What Are You Excited For?

The dealer telling me that the transporter showed up, so I can be their to watch it being unloaded & take pictures, incase something is wrong before they try to cover it up, scratches or whatever.

Also be their during the Dealer prep...I asked/demanded they not remove any of the plastic inside the car W/O my approval + I'll be on hand for the process...I don't wanna see some yahoo doing burnouts in my LE.

Did this with my 12 Boss, call me anal, but, it's my ride when it leaves the lot and I have to know it wasn't beaten...I can't control from the factory, but at least I will know from here.

JoeDogInKC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Triple Yellow 2015 GT Premium w/PP

The dealer telling me that the transporter showed up, so I can be their to watch it being unloaded & take pictures, incase something is wrong before they try to cover it up, scratches or whatever.

Also be their during the Dealer prep...I asked/demanded they not remove any of the plastic inside the car W/O my approval + I'll be on hand for the process...I don't wanna see some yahoo doing burnouts in my LE.

Did this with my 12 Boss, call me anal, but, it's my ride when it leaves the lot and I have to know it wasn't beaten...I can't control from the factory, but at least I will know from here.
LMAO! I will be there the day the transporter is expected to show up!

DivineStrike

Doomsday
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I can't wait for a transporter to be invented :D

Sponsored

DivineStrike

Doomsday
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shit, I'll still drive of course but it sure would save on gas and time going across country lol

Husker

Just The Basic Facts
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harley
Vehicle(s)
F-150

The dealer telling me that the (((transporter)))
LMAO! I will be there the day the transporter is expected to show up!
I can't wait for a transporter to be invented :D
Screw that, I'll have much less of a reason to drive my 2035 Mustang. :D
Shit, I'll still drive of course but it sure would save on gas and time going across country lol
OK-->I'm glad I was able to bring a smile to the thread.

Transporter, Auto-Transporter Or whatever that green thing in the background is called that delivered my Boss...I'll be their again for my LE.

I kept all stickers that were on the windshield and in the car...Ask your Dealer to do it for your new ride.

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150 4x4 Lariat 3.5 Ecoboost
Getting tired of the negativity so I thought I'd try something new...

With my order placed, I'm often thinking about what I'm looking forward to most. Aside from the obvious: looks, performance, new, etc etc.

What are the small things you're looking forward to?

One of my biggest beefs with my current Mustang (13 V6P) is below. I'm so excited for not having keys dangling on my knees, I can't handle it. Also, a touch screen entertainment system... and memory seat settings. So what are you most looking forward to M6G?

Worth adding: Yes I need more sun, and that awesome key chain was a sample sent to my brewery (Frog Level Brewing Company) and is a 7.62mm bullet bottle opener. :)
7.62???? Get rid of that AK and get an AR! 5.56 FTW! Merica. Jk bro nice keychain.

Fenderaddict2

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fastmyles.com
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang Boss 302
Telescoping wheel. Just picked my Boss up from extended time in storage and it was the first thing I noticed getting in the car. I want my seat way back, and the wheel in easy reach.
Sponsored