Ruin

Scouts Out!
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.froglevelbrewing.com
Vehicle(s)
15: GT/PP - TY
Getting tired of the negativity so I thought I'd try something new...

With my order placed, I'm often thinking about what I'm looking forward to most. Aside from the obvious: looks, performance, new, etc etc.

What are the small things you're looking forward to?

One of my biggest beefs with my current Mustang (13 V6P) is below. I'm so excited for not having keys dangling on my knees, I can't handle it. Also, a touch screen entertainment system... and memory seat settings. So what are you most looking forward to M6G?

Worth adding: Yes I need more sun, and that awesome key chain was a sample sent to my brewery (Frog Level Brewing Company) and is a 7.62mm bullet bottle opener. :)
photo (1).jpg
Sponsored

DivineStrike

Doomsday
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GTPP, 11 F150 FX4, 07 CBR600RR
shredding tires lol

But seriously aside from the disappointment in weight. I'm excited about pretty much everything related to this car. I will pretty much try to break this car in the 1st week I get it so I can take to an autocross or the track. Super stoked to get back into a performance vehicle that will have rwd and be NA

Wild Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Mustang GT
Coming from a 94 GT, I'm looking forward to a lot of things that have changed, especially interior features like lighting, driving modes, advanced stereo system, etc. The power is going to feel insane to me I imagine.

2wheels4me

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
GTPP, Much-Modded Fiat 500 Sport, 911 Carrera S
The Coyote's 8 cylinders responding to the whims of my right foot...

Taneras

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Auto 3.55 GT
I have long legs and a long torso...

So...

Telescoping steering wheel!!!

I can finally drive for more than 1 or 2 hours without my shoulder feeling like its going to pop out of socket.

Sponsored

DarkKnightDant3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tacoma
Coming from a Tacoma that's very limited in options because everything is saved for the Tundra I'm looking forward to a lot of things!! the key (lack of), Bluetooth, HID lights, performance, fun to drive, the sound of the engine, sound system, the seats, being able to tell people I cant give everyone a ride because my back seats are small, not having to come up with excuses why I'm NOT your personal moving company to move your crap around. Even with the GT I'll get better gas millage than what I get on my truck and did I say FUN TO DRIVE!! I'm really looking forward to finally getting my GT! I'm obsessed with it :headbonk:

OppoLock

RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT, '20 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
I can't wait to wedge myself into those deep bucket seats and pull back that telescoping wheel so that it sits right in front of my chest. Once I've found my ideal position, I'll get to fire up the first V8 car I will own.

The anticipation is unreal. I've come from a 4 banger to a force-fed six. Now it's time to add two more cylinders to the equation and get rid of the snails. Come to think of it, if the S550 GT has 450ish bhp, I'll have made 150hp increments with each vehicle I get into. :)

DivineStrike

Doomsday
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GTPP, 11 F150 FX4, 07 CBR600RR
Right here with ya OppoLock. W/ exception to my 91 cavalier which had 90hp. My focus has 130bhp, my GTI was already tuned when I bought it so it had the equivalent to 270bhp. I will most likely get a GT unless they release info on the GT350 by the time I buy, So it will have at least 160hp more than my GTI...possibly 180 more :D If it's affordable enough for me to get the HiPo then it will be an insane jump.

Swoope

Zoom-Freakin'-Zoom
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
15 GTI PP / 04 Rx8 track car
i will be excited when we get actual weight and hp numbers..

beers

SVTFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wimbledon white LE #275 A6
Having an auto. Sick of manual 11 gt tvs'd in traffic.

Touchscreen. Memory seats, cooled seats (south Louisiana). Can't wait to supercharge it also.

Did I mention I'm ready for an auto?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sponsored

likeaboss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Corvette Z51
I have long legs and a long torso...

So...

Telescoping steering wheel!!!

I can finally drive for more than 1 or 2 hours without my shoulder feeling like its going to pop out of socket.
It's sad for me that's the most exciting thing as well. Tired of my knees hitting the back of the steering wheel.

5th-Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, Ruby Red Auto, 19"
The First Drive....after leaving the dealership.:headbang:

Boydstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Premium DIB
I'm excited for owner my First Mustang Ever!!!

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
I'm so excited for not having keys dangling on my knees, I can't handle it.
Why don't you just remove your car key from the key chain and keep it seperately? Problem solved and you don't even need to wait for the new car ;)
Sponsored