Sponsored

Waving

Laztug

Wanna run dyno slips bro?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Calling out OKC #1 spot after axle back install.
I get more waves from corvette owners than mustang owners.
Mustang owners seem to hate acknowledging other mustang owners. :shrug:
Sponsored

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
I wave to all my 2 wheeled brothers no matter what they are riding. To me if you are out there in the wind risking life and limb with the people updating Facebook while they are driving then you get the nod from me no matter what is written on your tank...
:thumbsup:

Same here, I have nothing but Harleys at the moment, but I wave to all bikes.

cush

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium with PP, Guard Metalic
You can wave if you want but road courtesy and friendliness is going the way of the ditch. My 'other car' is actually a motorcycle. Motorcyclists used to wave at each other. The last two or so years have seen that practice drop to probably less than 1/4 of the riders. I keep waving though.

Now, regarding the other Mustang drivers...well, right now there is a considerable amount of disrespect being bestowed on the S550 by some of them. Give it time and it will disperse. Waving at some of these people may actually cause enhanced anger issues.
Disrespect eh! For buying an improved product... oh well, notch it up to jealousy! If they glance at me I wave! Keep in mind that the 15 GT PP gained almost 250 ft in 1 mile on a road course against the Boss 302! The drag race was a wash...

Catfish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 GT500, 2003 Cobra, 2015 GT PP
Do you mean other camaro owners don't acknowledge one another?
Not sure, but I do know that they whine when others don't wave to them. :cheers:

Sponsored

Highwayman

Been there.. Done that..
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kraig
Vehicle(s)
15 OW Base GT/PP/Recarros,Built STI,Built Jeep JK
Got this. And to save all the waving?

Need one of these for the mirrors, haha.... Seriously different group of people, IMHO.

No waves in the Mustang. Though I did have a guy in a 197 give me props and a stoplight discussion.
IMAG0827.jpg
jeep-wave.jpg

OP
OP

markology

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Not sure, but I do know that they whine when others don't wave to them. :cheers:
haha. I guess I started this thread wondering what the general behavior has been. I guess it's slowly turning into complaints about others not waving. Not my intention. I just find the "i'm ignoring that guy" behavior odd.

Catfish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
haha. I guess I started this thread wondering what the general behavior has been. I guess it's slowly turning into complaints about others not waving. Not my intention. I just find the "i'm ignoring that guy" behavior odd.
I just remember reading a similar thread while trolling on the camaro5 forum. It was my second most funny thread after the guy that started a thread about his buddies calling his car a "[untmaro". LOL

OP
OP

markology

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
I just remember reading a similar thread while trolling on the camaro5 forum. It was my second most funny thread after the guy that started a thread about his buddies calling his car a "****maro". LOL
Maybe this behavior is common in cars like these. Performance, muscle, sports, etc.

Catfish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I don't know, does every Honda accord driver wave to each other? Every F150 owner? I guess I don't know what would be the defining factor. For what it's worth, I live in eastern montana and I wave to nearly every car that passes. LOL

Sponsored

JmalB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Dodge NSRT-4, 2015 Mustang GT PP
Only when riding motorcycle. And only at other riders. Be it motorcycles, scooters, trikes, or Spyders.

OP
OP

markology

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
I guess I was thinking more in line with vehicles that have distinctive characteristics. Wranglers, bikers, MINIs, etc. Yeah, Accords and Camry's probably don't fit what I am thinking.

Or, maybe it's just a normal thing with all cars of the category I'm making up. Maybe the Wranglers, bikers, and MINIs are the odd people.

RIBS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Ruby Red
I usually get or give a quick flash of the lights instead....

klumpikat

Chick driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 'Stang GT Premium