Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase

responseGTF6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, FPV GTF
Steerage 250 and S550, congrats to both of you for the epic colour choice. S550 your photos are awesome.

I have several metallic blue Falcons so I felt like a change with the mustang, and while race red is choice, your cars look amazing in deep impact blue. Well done!

tantash

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anne
Vehicle(s)
2015/16 Mustang GT V8 convertible
Here are my two Fords (and there's a Mondeo that doesn't fit in the picture). 87 years between them, and, yes, you certainly can pick it when driving them! (and the new one doesn't need the industrial-sized drip tray yet either)
OMG that is fantastic Ian. Did you restore the A model yourself. Just amazing history right there. :hail::hail::hail:

Last edited:

steerage250

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ian
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback, 1928 Model A Ford
Did you restore the A model yourself. Just amazing history right there. :hail::hail::hail:
Being acutely aware that this isn't an A-Model forum - no, it is my father's first car, he had it for 63 years and he had it restored, and he decided it was time to pass it on.

Sponsored

doobynuts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT V8 Auto
hey Tantash, How did your wrapping go? Can I ask how much it cost and who did it?

Zee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2003 WRX, 2013 Forester XT
Same dealership I'm getting mine from :) mines still a ways off yet.

Shake a leg and get home!

responseGTF6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, FPV GTF
It's tumbleweeds in here...ford hurry up and deliver the boys their mustangs so we can keep the excitement up.

Anyhow I'm at the v8s all sat and Sunday, do if any of you are going, pm me so we can catch up and discuss mustangs and mods!!!

OZDAZ5.0

GT-Superpower
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darryn
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Mustang
It's tumbleweeds in here...ford hurry up and deliver the boys their mustangs so we can keep the excitement up.

Anyhow I'm at the v8s all sat and Sunday, do if any of you are going, pm me so we can catch up and discuss mustangs and mods!!!
Would have caught up at the races mate but still pulling out my front yard all weekend arrrrrgh. And yes hurry up and make me a mustang Mr Ford.

Sponsored

jumby

Master Cat Herder
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 300C Luxury
Picked up my beastie from Cannington Tint a Car tonight and really impressed with their work. Had the crap factory stripes replaced with the original Le Man's spec 60s stripes and given the gt350 white outer pinstripe. The side stripes also are a hail back to the earlier stangs with the original GT lettering. Roof was also wrapped in a black gloss, widows tinted with Octane 20 on sides and Ocane 2 on the back.

jumby

Master Cat Herder
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 300C Luxury
Nice Jumby, love the tint. What exhaust have you fitted? All it needs is lowering.
Its got the Magnaflow Comp Catback with the addition of headers in the near future. Not going to lower at this stage as my driveway isn't lowered car friendly lol