Sponsored

Vargas Stage 2 Owners

apx632

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost Mustang Stock- 13.64@100 1/4 mile
Why not just upgrade the converter? Pretty common in coyotes and not too bad for a daily. My friend drives LA traffic with his 5 days a week and has no problem with it.
Ive no desire to change converters. Just a choice mainly.
Sponsored

Bennington

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ingot ecoboost
I wanted in on the stage 1 action and had a family death expense (which you even offered to honor the intro price), then i reeeeaaally wanted stage 2 (which i debated against a gtx kit) and was diagnosed something ugly and well insurance companies suck. But let me tell you right now, NOTHING is stoping me from getting your ts stage 2 at its first production run. Do you have a rough estimate of a release date? October? November? I just want a month
I wanted a stage 1 too and was too late when you were clearing them out for the stage 2. Waited to see how the stg2 was. I'm all in on the ts 2. Keep the info coming.

ecoboosting

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black Ecoboost PP
I'm in for the ts stg 2 as well. Will keep a look out for official release date :)

Slow89

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 sec bolt on ecoboost // 9.2 @ 151 2019 blower GTCS
Ive no desire to change converters. Just a choice mainly.
Oh ok makes sense.... Once I'm done with this stock turbo build, sometime around December. I'll see how their stage 2 does on 3.15 gears. Hopefully the taller gear will let me load up a bit more on the stock converter. Turbos LOVE load so will see how it goes.

VargasTurboTech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo everything
I wanted in on the stage 1 action and had a family death expense (which you even offered to honor the intro price), then i reeeeaaally wanted stage 2 (which i debated against a gtx kit) and was diagnosed something ugly and well insurance companies suck. But let me tell you right now, NOTHING is stoping me from getting your ts stage 2 at its first production run. Do you have a rough estimate of a release date? October? November? I just want a month
Sorry to hear about personal issues, that is never fun...:( We should have the sample beginning to middle of Oct, once we test it, and all is well. We should have the rest by the end of Oct. This means we are looking good for an early Nov release...:cheers:

Last edited:

Sponsored

apx632

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost Mustang Stock- 13.64@100 1/4 mile
Oh ok makes sense.... Once I'm done with this stock turbo build, sometime around December. I'll see how their stage 2 does on 3.15 gears. Hopefully the taller gear will let me load up a bit more on the stock converter. Turbos LOVE load so will see how it goes.
I'm on 3.15's like you as well. I will be paying close attention to the twin scroll set up also.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang ecoboost
Figured I would give this another shot as I think it was overlooked earlier, but have you made any passes with the stage two Tony? Would be interested to see time slips if you have them! Thanks!

VargasTurboTech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo everything
Our car is not set up for drag racing, I took it once, it was 105 degrees outside, car was making 5 psi less boost than it normally does. Best 60 ft I believe was a 1.9, car ran a low 12 second pass, I forget the MPH. Near 120 I believe.

lisandra

mama smurf
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
lisandra
Vehicle(s)
ecoboost PP non premium
Sorry to hear about personal issues, that is never fun...:( We should have the sample beginning to middle of Oct, once we test it, and all is well. We should have the rest by the end of Oct. This means we are looking good for an early Nov release...:cheers:
If you do any sort of pre order feel free to pm me. Ill pay it the moment i see the message. I want turbo production number 0001 lol!!

DavidHuff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 5.0
Our car is not set up for drag racing, I took it once, it was 105 degrees outside, car was making 5 psi less boost than it normally does. Best 60 ft I believe was a 1.9, car ran a low 12 second pass, I forget the MPH. Near 120 I believe.
Who tunes your car for the Upgrade Turbo?

Sponsored

VargasTurboTech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo everything

t3xan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Ruby Red 6 Speed Convertible
Got a good deal I can snag on a vargas. Interested in some of that higher end HP/tq but worried about lag between shifts I drive a manual. Would this be a good purchase for my interest in primarily daily driving?

VargasTurboTech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo everything
Is it twin scroll or single scroll. If Twin scroll, you won’t have to worry about any lag. It spools up as quick as a stock turbo, would be a great match for a manual trans car!

Billy1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Anyone see Lisandra post recently? I know Puerto Rico is still having lots of trouble and wonder if she is ok?

Also, is the stage 2 safe on a stock engine(i.e. w/ tune, I/C etc.). What is the highest hp I can expect without a built engine?

VargasTurboTech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo everything
Anyone see Lisandra post recently? I know Puerto Rico is still having lots of trouble and wonder if she is ok?

Also, is the stage 2 safe on a stock engine(i.e. w/ tune, I/C etc.). What is the highest hp I can expect without a built engine?
All depends on your tuner, go with someone like Adam, and expect decent power for a short amount of time. Go with someone like Lund, and we ran close to 500WHP for well over a year, as did Mark, who literally took his car to the drag strip every week, stock motor over 500WHP. The tuner will make all the difference
Sponsored