Sponsored

Transformers Movie Barricade revealed- you guys are going to like this..

GTtreefiddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
It's out there but I like it. Fits the context of the movie.

I like the weird spikes on the wing but wish they went without so many lights on the front just jutting off the bullbar.
Sponsored

PIsenhour

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT Premium Dark Matter Gray Metallic
It looks cool. I wonder if they used a GT?

SpeedLu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Premium PP1 Mustang GT, 2017 F-150 Platinum FX4
Cops around here should ditch their Chargers and start using these. Would be hilarious watching them try to fit a big guy in handcuffs in the back seat.

Cardude99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
Slightly off topic this is shooting right by my parents house in northern phoenix all weekend. My wife and I r going to go out tomorrow on our atvs and try to see if we can get a preview.

Sponsored

azsnake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Raptor
Slightly off topic this is shooting right by my parents house in northern phoenix all weekend. My wife and I r going to go out tomorrow on our atvs and try to see if we can get a preview.
Why on earth would they be shooting in that area this time of year?!?!
The forecast is 104 for Sat...and thats in the shade, will be around 115 in the sun!

Glenn G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
15 DIB 6MT base Ecoboost
Cops around here should ditch their Chargers and start using these. Would be hilarious watching them try to fit a big guy in handcuffs in the back seat.
Wouldn't putting an adult in the back seat be considered cruel and unusual punishment? At a minimum it would be police brutality trying just to get a big guy in :lol:

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 2SS (EU)
Looking great, way better than the the strange Bumblebee Camaro :headbang:

Cardude99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
Why on earth would they be shooting in that area this time of year?!?!
The forecast is 104 for Sat...and thats in the shade, will be around 115 in the sun!
Oh God its not that bad. Last weekend when It was 115 it was bad. This weekend is not bad at all. Hell last night when we were outside we were surprised how nice it was. If the temp is below 105 most Phoenicians won't complain.

azsnake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Raptor
Oh God its not that bad. Last weekend when It was 115 it was bad. This weekend is not bad at all. Hell last night when we were outside we were surprised how nice it was. If the temp is below 105 most Phoenicians won't complain.
Oh I know, it was 112 here in Tucson last weekend, but those are measured in the shade. Lots of the crew won't be used to AZ summer heat, thats why I question their decision to shoot this time of year. Maybe it's because they have more daytime light. But in the direct sun and on black top it's going to be blazing hot....even in the low 100's. I actually consider this weekends temps balmy lol.
Did you guys get rain last night? It poured here in Tucson, and is going to make today nasty muggy and hot.

Sponsored

Malkionx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Ecoboost Performance Pack
I'd like to buy that front push bar, anyone know here I can get one?

-puts flame suit on-

Cardude99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
Oh I know, it was 112 here in Tucson last weekend, but those are measured in the shade. Lots of the crew won't be used to AZ summer heat, thats why I question their decision to shoot this time of year. Maybe it's because they have more daytime light. But in the direct sun and on black top it's going to be blazing hot....even in the low 100's. I actually consider this weekends temps balmy lol.
Did you guys get rain last night? It poured here in Tucson, and is going to make today nasty muggy and hot.
Some parts did, just a few drops at my house, and by few I mean like 3 lol. Im envous, we need the rain here bad.

It really was not bad today at all with all the clouds I don't think it went above 99. Wasn't able to go out an look at the shoot like I planed, oh well maybe tomorrow.

azsnake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Raptor
Some parts did, just a few drops at my house, and by few I mean like 3 lol. Im envous, we need the rain here bad.

It really was not bad today at all with all the clouds I don't think it went above 99. Wasn't able to go out an look at the shoot like I planed, oh well maybe tomorrow.
We got hammered again yesterday. A few micro bursts around my house has trees blown down all over the place. Really weird for this time of year as the monsoons don't typically start here until the first week of July. I really hope we get an epic monsoon. Prob been one or two good monsoon seasons over the past 20-25 years.

Hell even Vegas was getting rain this morning and Vegas gets like 3" per year!
Sponsored