King Jackmode

HA! HA!
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2016 S550 GT, 2016 S550 EB
I have a 2016 Mustang GT. I've never had an issue with my transmission or shift. I know it's well documented but it doesn't effect every Mustang.
To me, that just makes it worse. What a POS trans.:lol:
Sponsored

ForYourOwnGood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue 5.0
That is probably just a picture of the new car before the swap. The dealer changed wheels for me when I traded my car in
Well he need to whip that camera out and take a picture with the black wheels to get this thread back on track if they swapped them :cheers:

Stormtrooper5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GTPP
Congrats on the upgrade man. I remember getting my V6 2 years ago, it actually felt like i was the first one in the city to have an s550. I too had an epic drive back after the dealer, me and my girl were meeting up with friends afterwards to watch the Avengers Ultron movie, once i got on the highway, it literally felt like EVERYONE was staring at my car, my girl kept telling me when people would stare and i was like damn...i know this car is sexy....but i didn't know it was THAT sexy. When i pulled up at the theatre parking lot my friends got hype and the security guard kinda got hyped too. I got compliments almost everywhere i went. Doesn't happen much anymore. Aww dammit i miss that time when my car felt unique lol, now they are everywhere. I still get compliments but its mostly on my exhaust.
Good to see that you enjoyed your V6 though, you deserved to be in the GT now. Ill be in a V8 in a few years, but until then im going to continue collecting fun memories in this car.

Last edited:

Seceda91

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G35 M6 - Want a V8!!
26.9k for a used GT isn't bad.. congrats on the purchase..one day I'll get the S550 as well.. insurance is killer for young guys with tickets :(

Sponsored

Regs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2016 Echoboost
Thinking about trading my eco in for a v8 next year. It's a fun car, but I am really in the mood for a car that you can feel the force being rocketed back into your seat and the rattling of the torque throughout the chassis. 4 banger was fun for the first couple months, but it's time to get serious.

455+ hp is hard to pass up on the refresh. So I will wait and see. Obviously will be paying the premo though on a v8 sports car.

Labradog

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Guard Metallic
26.9k for a used GT isn't bad.. congrats on the purchase..one day I'll get the S550 as well.. insurance is killer for young guys with tickets :(

Also for young guys without tickets lol. Used my Alumni Assoc. discount through AAA for the first time this year and it brought it down to $1500 for the year.
Sponsored