Sponsored

Thinking about trading in base gtpp

Charles147

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PP w/50AP
I never thought mine worked till I sat in it a few days ago wearing a thin t-shirt (usually have a cpl layers on for work) and I felt my back getting cool. I was sure it was broken.
So true. If you are wearing an undershirt or have multiple layers you don't feel anything on the back. I've also noticed that if the seat sits straight up more air goes to the back vice leaned back. Also, I've found air mostly comes out near the top of the back seats and not much near the lower back. Lastly, it takes a while to get cool and the car itself must be cool inside with the A/C running for best results.

MattBassAce

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Magnetic w/PP
I too want some of the premium features. Leather heated seats and ambient lighting is what i want. Checkout Leatherseats.com. You can get full leather seat wraps ij any color and quality for a fraction of the premium package. They even have suede. They also have heating modules for the seats.

Excelerater

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Youll loose yer shirt

I prefer the base GT...its lighter and all them bells and whistles are nice but
for the racer in me wants to spend the money on TTs and upgrades..

70monte

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang GT
I prefer the base model car as well. Not because it makes the car lighter but because I don't like leather and all of the other stuff is just more stuff to go wrong in the future. I usually keep my vehicles for a long time and the less things to go wrong, the better.

Wayne
Sponsored