Thinking about trading in base gtpp

GaryOkie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Keep it and put in a supercharger. Then you won't care about the premium.
Sponsored

NewSVO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard boost premium 6mt
base GT PPs can be had for around 30k new around me (4 hour drive to GA) but we are all on different markets. I would suggest keeping it and upgrading whatever the base lacks in the premium trim (except the nav, but leather can be had, etc)

50hhh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
base GT PPs can be had for around 30k new around me (4 hour drive to GA) but we are all on different markets. I would suggest keeping it and upgrading whatever the base lacks in the premium trim (except the nav, but leather can be had, etc)
If you could please link me one of these cars with a 30k sticker price I would greatly appreciate it. Because with A plan Im guaranteed invoice price on a car and ford said invoice price on a Base PP car is 32500. Doesn't matter where you are that is fords invoice on that car. So if you can get sticker price of 30k ford owes me money and I need to call them.

Last edited:

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
Hold on to it for a couple of years and then trade it for what you want. You lost three grand as soon as you drove it off the lot.

Detector

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
the a/c and heated seats aren't very cool anyways. definitely not worth thousands to get the new car with them.
I don't know, when it's 110Âş here in southwest Kansas those AC seats feel mighty nice! I passed up the Recaro seats just so I could get the AC.

Sponsored

OP
OP

futbol90x

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang 2005 & 2015 mustang gt pp
No...they cant...ford invoice price on a Base PP car is 32500. Doesn't matter where you are that is fords invoice on that car. So unless your counting some really good rebates they aren't 30k.
I paid 35k otd

NewSVO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard boost premium 6mt
No...they cant...ford invoice price on a Base PP car is 32500. Doesn't matter where you are that is fords invoice on that car. So unless your counting some really good rebates they aren't 30k.
2016s are going to roll out soon so they're being discounted. Dealers go under invoice all the time which may be new to you. Here's one of many examples, the internet is a wonderful research tool.

http://www.fordlincolncharlotte.com/new-Charlotte-2015-Ford-Mustang-GT-1FA6P8CF0F5429158

Here's the window sticker too http://services.forddirect.fordvehicles.com/inventory/WindowSticker.pdf?vin=1FA6P8CF0F5429158

Last edited:

Trackaholic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 350Z, 2016 GT350, 2018 Pacifica Hybrid
Not sure of your financial situation, but driving a $35,000 car that makes you unhappy is a waste of $35,000. Losing $3,000 on a low mileage trade, but getting a car you are thrilled with might therefore be a great deal.

I'd also be interested in knowing what features of the premium you are after.

Finally, maybe you can find a low mileage used premium version that would allow you to get what you want without significant losses.

-T

StangMan04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
I don't know, when it's 110Âş here in southwest Kansas those AC seats feel mighty nice! I passed up the Recaro seats just so I could get the AC.
Cooled seats are nice but the backs don't cool properly (thread on this site and a f150 site complaining about it). I didn't get my premium for the seats (honestly don't care a lot for leather and wish I could have just got cloth) but I will live with it.

Chameleon

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ebay.com
Vehicle(s)
03' Cobra, 05' GT, 13' GT, 15' GT
buy the dash and the gauges.

find someone to do a recaro swap with your cash on top.

the a/c and heated seats aren't very cool anyways. definitely not worth thousands to get the new car with them.
Agreed. Get those sweet Ford racing leather recaro's.

Sponsored

SubZombie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium PP 401A
god this is so true, I've sat in 10 s550s, and the ONLY one that cooled the upper back is my girls car. lololol

I never thought mine worked till I sat in it a few days ago wearing a thin t-shirt (usually have a cpl layers on for work) and I felt my back getting cool. I was sure it was broken.

madsedan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White GT, PP/Prem
Find a wrecked premium car and buy the seats/dash lol

50hhh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
2016s are going to roll out soon so they're being discounted. Dealers go under invoice all the time which may be new to you. Here's one of many examples, the internet is a wonderful research tool.

http://www.fordlincolncharlotte.com/new-Charlotte-2015-Ford-Mustang-GT-1FA6P8CF0F5429158

Here's the window sticker too http://services.forddirect.fordvehicles.com/inventory/WindowSticker.pdf?vin=1FA6P8CF0F5429158
Well thanks for the links the first shows a base price of 32300 not including the PP so let's say you could walk in there and get the car for the base price with the PP (which you couldn't) you would be at 32300$ and I paid 32500 for mine with PP with A plan. Second link shows a PP car in the pictures but says nothing about it being a PP in the specs features or description so not sure about that one.

Waylap1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 GT
I have base 2015 gtpp with only 770 miles on it.

What u guys think I can get for it in a trade in. I would like to get Mustang premium gt
What color do you currently have and would you do the same again or switch?

abie915

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT PP, '16 EB PP
If you could please link me one of these cats with a 30k sticker price I would greatly appreciate it. Because with A plan Im guaranteed invoice price on a cat and ford said invoice price on a Base PP cat is 32500. Doesn't matter where you are that is fords invoice on that cat. So if you can get sticker price of 30k ford owes me money and I need to call them.
Check out the website for Koon's Ford in the DC/Baltimore area. See this car as an example. I bought my car from them and I paid under 30k for a GT w/ the Performance package, and the extra cost Ruby Red paint. I did have $1250 in rebates however. This does not include tax and a $300 doc fee. Great folks, and they honor the prices on their website. I did not have to haggle at all.
Sponsored