Sponsored

The who is still looking to purchase a GT350 thread.

Donkey

Large member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
I may have a 5k adm , current option are red with tech package but told me it could be changed as build is not scheduled until May. They also have an R allocation 1 of 3 for the state of KY but not sure on the ADM or if that is sold. If any interest PM me and I'll give you dealer info.
Sponsored

OP
OP
1mic

1mic

Banned
2 mph so everybody sees u
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
God bless America, all 8.4 liters -Randy Pobst
I called to, never got a call back so now I know why. My seemly endless search continues unless I want to pay 10k ADM... just say no!
Not sure why, but that one in fairfield is back on the market. The one with spec's you're looking for (DIB, black stripe, tech package). Dealer cost I believe is 58k, they want 78k.

Stealerships going to steal. :frusty:

Carguy68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 1LE
Finding a few around Austin for 10K over. I'm holding out for an MSRP deal or at least close to it.

cjm1261

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Corvette Z51
Looking to trade in my Vette for an R with the Tech package.
Military stationed in the Pan Handle of Florida. I'm not a fan on these huge "market adjustments" I feel they are a kick in the nuts. That being said, I get it.... Limited production=dealer profit.

Last edited:

LindsayEOD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Finding a few around Austin for 10K over. I'm holding out for an MSRP deal or at least close to it.
My salesman is about half of that and in Texas. Let me know if you are interested and I will PM you his contact info.

Sponsored

SpursFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
thats one of the dealers i conctaced when i did my search and only played phone tag, Man what a deal i missed out on!

Helmet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dude
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
Make counter offers with the price you are willing to pay, Don't walk away because they give you an ADM price. The worse thing they can say is no

Toodles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Terminated Cobra
That's the only reason I'd go back to Rio Rancho. lol

Sponsored

firefisher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Mustang
Add me in the searching for an GT350 Track First choice White Blue Stripe but open on colors. Prefer east cost but willing to have it shipped.

PMD G8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pontiac G8
Sooo, I briefly test drove a GT Convertible today at a ride and drive. Yeah, I'm hooked. Also got to sit in both a Challenger and 2016 Camaro. They don't even come close. The interior of the Camaro was just as cramped as a corvette and the visibility was even worse!

I have a 2009 G8 GXP and a 2012 Z06. For the last few weeks I have been thinking about selling the G8 but people keep telling me to keep it....even the Ford guys at the ride and drive told me to keep it.....in addition to buying a Ford of course. lol Now I'm seriously thinking about offloading the Z for a GT350 or R....if I can find one.

Looking for a white, No Stripes with Black roof. Still haven't decided it I want the Tech pack or Track pack. I need to sit in the Recaro seats to see if they are comfortable or not.

tzhou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
I realized I never posted in here with what I'm looking for. Listed by priority:

1. Track pack
2. OTT stripes
3. Orange, Red, Avalanche Gray, or White

Would like to get as close to MSRP as possible so I'm willing to buy from out of state and arrange shipping to CA.

Gdyup50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium

rcclark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
x5m
Been looking for some time and no luck in Oregon. Looking for magnetic, black stripes, black roof. Track or tech. Any help appreciated, starting my out of state search!
Sponsored