Sponsored

The wait is over, she is here and I love her!

OP
OP
Gibbo205

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UK 2015 Mustang & BMW E46 M3
A guy I follow on YouTube fitted the IKON GT350 bumper to his friends car. Looks like a perfect fit!

They are perfect fitment!

Why did you post that haha, pretty much decided not to do this with me selling but the Ikon really fits as good as a stock bumper and is only $725, Ford quoted me £280 to paint it magnetic and then just fit myself.

The only issue you have is no DRL then, which I guess means just spend ya money and get the DRL's installed into the main headlights.

Here is the Ikon bumper on a magnetic attached.

In my eyes it looks amazing, all I would say is lose the 350 badges and put your own badges on of some kind, don't try to be something it is not unless your going to build a true replica. But I think the bumper works so well, there is no need for the hood or fenders, it just simply works and for the money is great value, shipping is quite a bit but there are cheaper shipping options if know anyone bringing containers over from CA.
IMG_0515.JPG
stripes-2.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
Gibbo205

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Haha was meant to post it for you yesterday. It looks so good!

Haha being eyeing this bumper up for over a month now but was letting Mac and Andy be guinea pigs so I could see fitment in the flesh.

It still really tempts me even though the car will be sold next year. It just would be the icing on the cake with my car I feel. :)

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
they've changed the front splitter now its a 3 piece front splitter looks shit now.

however you can buy the identical bumper on aliexpress for like £300 ikon are just a reseller of the chinese and they aren't usually that good a direct fit been looking at these a while there's been alot of issues in yank land with them + ikon service is shit.

OP
OP
Gibbo205

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
they've changed the front splitter now its a 3 piece front splitter looks shit now.

however you can buy the identical bumper on aliexpress for like £300 ikon are just a reseller of the chinese and they aren't usually that good a direct fit been looking at these a while there's been alot of issues in yank land with them + ikon service is shit.

I don't see how you'd ever need service on a body part unless its fucked due to shipping at which point claim on courier. Not seen any compaints of poor fitment either, again please share the links because so far all I have found is people saying how well it fits, though I have remained within M6G.

The 3 piece does not look shit, to the un-trained eye it looks no different unless you know what to look for and its very similar, its still a big improvement over stock. Attached a coupe of images.

I cannot find it on aliexpress, you got a link? All I can find on there is the splitters, no actual full bumpers. :(
image2.JPG
IMG_863.jpg

Sponsored

v8hgt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Race Red GT PP Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
I wish I hadn't seen this!!! Big want now on that bumper!
If you ever decide to sell the kw's [MENTION=13598]Gibbo205[/MENTION] I can collect and I'm just down the road. How are you planning to de chrome, with paint or wrap?

OP
OP
Gibbo205

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I wish I hadn't seen this!!! Big want now on that bumper!
If you ever decide to sell the kw's [MENTION=13598]Gibbo205[/MENTION] I can collect and I'm just down the road. How are you planning to de chrome, with paint or wrap?
Wrap buddy.

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
OP
OP
Gibbo205

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Thanks
Those buy links only one of them if the Ikon, which is the Mrbodykit as the Ikon is made from the same Polypropylene Plastic as the OEM bumper.

The others are fibre glass, so they are either mistaken or different.

Mac's arrive Mrbodykit and its 100% same plastic material as OEM which means if there is an fitment issue it can be manipulated to line up nicely or even heated.

The complaint links seem more about paint, I'd never order the part painted, I'd take it to Ford along with the car and say hey guys fit this and I want it to be perfect as if it was factory.

I shall see how Macs looks once fitted, I am super OCD, the guys here who know me will confirm how OCD I am and sensitive to NVH.

I've seen the 350 fenders from Mrbodykit and am sorry, but nope they look poor, infact I've not yet seen any 350 fenders on a GT that fit nice, they all look a bit bodged. :(

There are a lot more people happy with the Ikon 350 front bumper than uspset with it, its far from shit I'd say but I shall reserve judgement until I see it in flesh as photos can be taken at angles to hide the crappy side of things.

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
i have massive ocd on part quality and customer service (there's no excuse for bad service ever) have spent over a year looking at various 350 front end options as I really wanted to do it but so far haven't seen a single conversion that is good enough.

Sponsored

v8hgt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Race Red GT PP Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Last edited:

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase

Got a link to the £300 aliexpress one :lol:

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
Got a link to the £300 aliexpress one :lol:
the bookmark i had for it has expired i've looked again from same supplier they've got all the bits apart from the front bumper listed now (splitter, wings, spoilers etc) i've emailed them ask if they're still doing the front bumper as I couldn't find it now.

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
the bookmark i had for it has expired i've looked again from same supplier they've got all the bits apart from the front bumper listed now (splitter, wings, spoilers etc) i've emailed them ask if they're still doing the front bumper as I couldn't find it now.
Cheers.... Yeah, to be honest at £300 it might be worth a punt. Refusing to go with America as they want $1200 ish to ship one :eyebulge::eyebulge:

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways