The Longest Wait

15svo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jason
Vehicle(s)
95 gt far from stock 15 ecoboost delivered 2/9/15
We ordered ours on January 1st it went threw on January 2nd and they told us 6-8 weeks I called last week and now there saying it should be here around the beginning of April.
Sponsored

BumpnRun

I bleed FORD Blue...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'65 Mustang '08 Edge ltd '98 F150 50th ann
So I think I win the award for the longest wait time for the new mustang..I ordered June 3 and it arrived today. Just under 8 months. And yes the wait was too long and Ford kind of screwed up the release of the car, but at the end of the day it doesn't matter because shes here now and looks sooo sexy!!!:headbang:[/IMG]
Dealership is putting on FR sport catback and shipping it down. Should be here by the weekend. I'm so excited

P.S. I wana give a big thanks to all of you guys on the forums for help keeping my sanity over the past 7 months would of went crazy without you guys. Thanks!:clap2:
I'm right there with you. I ordered on June 6th, 229 days as of today, and my EDD is still 17 days away. Been quite a ride, huh? lol

CooterK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot GT PP
Hmm. It looks like you may have accidentally gotten my car. You might have to take it back to the dealer so I can take delivery. Thanks :)

OP
OP

Mustangtk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Ingot Silver
I'm right there with you. I ordered on June 6th, 229 days as of today, and my EDD is still 17 days away. Been quite a ride, huh? lol
Ha oh man your right there with me. It's been such a long time.....my car is being delievered tomorrow..excited is an understatement :eyebulge:
Sponsored