Sponsored

Stock vs Tuned vs JLT vs PMAS - The Real Dyno Test!

Mustang_Lou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Bullitt
I am truly baffled how we are getting lambasted for offering help? Does the community not want vendors to work together to better themselves and the community at large?

Just to recap:

Offer help to better the community, even at the risk of not having the top product- people aren't happy

Manufacture hundreds of different products in house - people aren't happy

Improve product offerings - people aren't happy

Supply data when requested - people aren't happy

Last I checked taking the time to explain how we can be of help wasn't a negative, nor was offering said help. Why people want to make it out that way makes me sad to see some people just truly do want to have drama in their interactions with others, rather than work together to help each other out.

We made an offer, and as much as we wanted to have that offer be taken up, it wasn't. But bringing in nonsense unrelated to this thread is a disservice to fellow forum members. And, I do wonder, how many people who have opinions on what we do, have ever used the product they have an opinion on, or, any of our products for that matter. History has shown us the people who seem to be the loudest against something, have never had any first hand experience with it.
Reality these days is almost everyone's always looking for a reason to be offended.

And more times than not, you regret trying to help someone out.

Having said that, if I was you Livernois, I'd have contacted beefcake via PM or e-mail to see what he'd say privately. Then let HIM post your offer to help if he'd want to. Perception would've been 180 degrees different. Guaranteed.

Unfortunately, some are viewing this as a bit of a turf war, for lack of a better term ... in other words, you don't go into another vendor's thread without giving them a heads-up first. It's just respect.

I love your tune and support you guys but I think you might've just crossed the line a wee bit.
Sponsored

P51DNA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
some people just truly do want to have drama in their interactions with others
This. It's everywhere unfortunately. Facebook groups are even worse. Just keep doing you Livernois Motorsports!

wireeater

Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2019 Mustang GT Premium+ PP 6spd
Can a mod just clean this thread up and delete it back to the first post?

P51DNA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I imagine it will only get worse once results are shared.

Bluemustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Base GT
Are there any actual results here or are we all just gonna argue? I thought in a 10 page thread there'd at least be the actual results. What is so interesting? I don't want to search through a 30 page thread just to see if results are actually there.

Sponsored

murphy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Are there any actual results here or are we all just gonna argue? I thought in a 10 page thread there'd at least be the actual results. What is so interesting? I don't want to search through a 30 page thread just to see if results are actually there.
You joined over a year ago.....by now you should know how this forum works....

ghostnote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2015
The original post was submitted almost a week ago. Since then, there's been nothing but schoolyard bickering between grown-ass men. This is ridiculous.

All of this could have been avoided, though, with a simple rule: ban all threads regarding promises to post results about something. If you're going to do something, wait until you've goddamn done it before you post.

It bears mentioning that this rule would not affect posts inquiring whether people would appreciate (or want) such an experiment to take place. It would also not affect posts regarding speculation - say, about future model year changes. It would, however, avoid this weeklong debacle.

Bluemustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Base GT
You joined over a year ago.....by now you should know how this forum works....
Indeed I should know better. But now I am just fanning the flames. Maybe I do belong to this forum now lol

markmurfie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT
Any Bets on what page results will post on?

Lucky number 13...

Sponsored

H1shawn1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT TY
Posting on another vendors thread about how you are more capable then they are is a big no no in my book. As stated earlier if the offer was genuine it would have been made privately. May be Livernois should realize that there is a legitimate reason so many of us are tired of them.

4V Mayhem

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium M6
You can't be serious. Have you looked in the mirror?
It's just as much of a shame as watching you ramble/blab on and on about your worthless views, opinions, and ideas in every other intake thread prior to this, providing literally zero substance or value. I even pointed this out to you in other threads where you ramble on like a little girl just to see yourself post.

You should work for Livernois. You'd fit in flawlessly, 100% perfect fit.
Sure. :thumbsup:

It was mentioned that it would be a Facebook live event and everyone could tune in to see. But no info was given on the time they would start it or how to send them a friend request so you could see it. So anyway, while we all wait. How 'bout we make some predictions? I'm not a fan of PMAS. But I predict that it will be either a tie or PMAS will have an insignificant amount more. Like less than 5 hp. Certainly not 10 or 15. I could be wrong tho. Any other thoughts?

4V Mayhem

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium M6
I am truly baffled how we are getting lambasted for offering help? Does the community not want vendors to work together to better themselves and the community at large?

Just to recap:

Offer help to better the community, even at the risk of not having the top product- people aren't happy

Manufacture hundreds of different products in house - people aren't happy

Improve product offerings - people aren't happy

Supply data when requested - people aren't happy

Last I checked taking the time to explain how we can be of help wasn't a negative, nor was offering said help. Why people want to make it out that way makes me sad to see some people just truly do want to have drama in their interactions with others, rather than work together to help each other out.

We made an offer, and as much as we wanted to have that offer be taken up, it wasn't. But bringing in nonsense unrelated to this thread is a disservice to fellow forum members. And, I do wonder, how many people who have opinions on what we do, have ever used the product they have an opinion on, or, any of our products for that matter. History has shown us the people who seem to be the loudest against something, have never had any first hand experience with it.
You will never get thru to some people. Because some people don't want to be reached. So don't even bother. You made a professional offer to another company. If they accept or not it doesn't matter. Anyone who knows your company and your name knows that you've been around longer than most. And after 68 years, you'll outlast most of these new companies coming up anyway. So don't sweat it man.

18psi

of boost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So anyway, while we all wait. How 'bout we make some predictions? I'm not a fan of PMAS. But I predict that it will be either a tie or PMAS will have an insignificant amount more. Like less than 5 hp. Certainly not 10 or 15. I could be wrong tho. Any other thoughts?
I would completely agree with that prediction. Guessing ~3-5hp
Sponsored