Steeds its support bushings and diff bushings red

Choking_Victim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2018 A10 GT PP
Those that have installed these so far. It appears the black ones have virtually no increased NVH over the stock setup. If there is noise, it sounds like it is barely audible?

My exhaust on my car is pretty loud (Ford Racing x-pipe with Roush AB) so that would mask most of the noise if not all since it appears to be faint.
Cool thanks for the update
Sponsored

Choking_Victim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2018 A10 GT PP
Can anyone that has installed these post a couple pics of the front and rear? I THOUGHT the rear seemed pretty straight forward to install but it was the front with 2 bolts for each bushing that made it confusing? I was wanting to get under the car this evening and see if I can figure it out and install them. I hope I'm just over thinking it and once I get under it and actually get my eyes on it, it will make sense.
Confused me too, waiting on video

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Magnetic Premium PP 50AP
Confused me too, waiting on video
Did you read my post #23 above, I tried to explain it.

It would be very difficult to take pictures of the front. Unless you dropped the exhaust and then dropped the front down low enough where it would be easier to work on it. With the exhaust still installed and it dropped just down to the exhaust, you can't see it enough to take a picture or I would. You can tell where it goes though by just following the bolt as it goes from the back towards the front of the car as I explained above. I'm an IT geek with no mechanical training and it was easy for me to figure out.

Choking_Victim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2018 A10 GT PP
I did thanks again, haven't had a chance to get under the car and take a peak..it's been 112° in the shade so I haven't been in a hurry. Hahah

Sponsored

RSKTAKR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT

It would be very difficult to take pictures of the front. Unless you dropped the exhaust and then dropped the front down low enough where it would be easier to work on it. With the exhaust still installed and it dropped just down to the exhaust, you can't see it enough to take a picture or I would. You can tell where it goes though by just following the bolt as it goes from the back towards the front of the car as I explained above. I'm an IT geek with no mechanical training and it was easy for me to figure out.
I printed out your post, and I will get under the car this evening when I get home and see if I can understand Steeda's and your instructions and get them installed along with a couple other parts.

Choking_Victim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2018 A10 GT PP
I printed out your post, and I will get under the car this evening when I get home and see if I can understand Steeda's and your instructions and get them installed along with a couple other parts.
Video that shit or get pics if there is enough room..please.and thank u

RSKTAKR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT

Ehdrian

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
Black 2015 Mustang GT PP
Those that have installed these so far. It appears the black ones have virtually no increased NVH over the stock setup. If there is noise, it sounds like it is barely audible?

My exhaust on my car is pretty loud (Ford Racing x-pipe with Roush AB) so that would mask most of the noise if not all since it appears to be faint.
I have the black ones installed and I'm hearing and feeling EVERYTHING, including gear whine and torsen clicks that I wasn't even aware was there before!

That said, I installed the differential, subframe and transmission bushings all at the same time. It could be the combo of all 3.

Choking_Victim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2018 A10 GT PP
I have the black ones installed and I'm hearing and feeling EVERYTHING, including gear whine and torsen clicks that I wasn't even aware was there before!

That said, I installed the differential, subframe and transmission bushings all at the same time. It could be the combo of all 3.
Strange I have tranny bushing, IRS support bushings installed. Haven't noticed and more noise of vibration. Have SW catback with H pipe that could be masking, I can't hear or feel anything more than prior parts. Soon to be installing vertical links,diff bushings and IRS braces. Will report back but don't expect any nvh. Probable a subjective topic...can you take a vid?

Sponsored

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Magnetic Premium PP 50AP
I did thanks again, haven't had a chance to get under the car and take a peak..it's been 112° in the shade so I haven't been in a hurry. Hahah
OMG that sounds like when I was in Yuma! Was over 110* for a couple months. Only way to do that is in AC or very early morning when it's only 90*. ;)

gtorpedo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Austin
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium PP
Vehicle Showcase
I have to second this statement. Also installed the black Steeda diff inserts and there is a significant increase in drivetrain noise (no vibration). While it seems the clunk noise when engaging the clutch/shifting gears is present in all manual cars, these bushings will make it much more pronounced.

Ehdrian

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
Black 2015 Mustang GT PP
Strange I have tranny bushing, IRS support bushings installed. Haven't noticed and more noise of vibration. Have SW catback with H pipe that could be masking, I can't hear or feel anything more than prior parts. Soon to be installing vertical links,diff bushings and IRS braces. Will report back but don't expect any nvh. Probable a subjective topic...can you take a vid?
I'll try to capture what I can, but it'll be difficult to capture the vibration during light to moderate acceleration that's being transferred into the cabin. I have aftermarket exhaust as well, so I don't think it's a masking effect. I'd be more inclined to think that however smooth or otherwise your car came out of the factory, will only be further amplified by these mods. Those soft rubber bushings probably do a lot more than just impede performance, probably very good at hiding potential manufacturing variances too.

derieuz

The Young Fella'
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
The transmission mount bushing causes a ton of the NVH, try popping that out for a second to double check the NVH, in the old cars you could get rid of some of that NVH by popping a hole in the center of the thick portion of the bushing
Sponsored