OP
OP
stealthfrc

stealthfrc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 raptor, 99 corvette, 2015 PP mustang gt
Yea, I have the or catch can setup for a whipple.
Sponsored

OP
OP
stealthfrc

stealthfrc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
up and running. only having 1 minor issue with the heat exchanger fans that i sent a message to whipple, just waiting on a reply. idles great tho, started right up... no leaks etc. the exhaust stinks tho and smokes but i know its from the new long tubes and high flow cats....

its actually way quieter then i thought it would be, honestly doesn't seem much louder then when i had stock manifolds which im happy about... i hate loud.

click picture below for video... i have no idea how to embed on this site lol

OP
OP
stealthfrc

stealthfrc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
well the little issue i had was with the fans popping the fuse in the harness. turns out the harness was just shipped with the wrong size... easy fix. glad thats all it was.

OP
OP
stealthfrc

stealthfrc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
went to a local show today, had a blast. also got my mickey thompson s/s tires mounted, hook like crazy. loving this car, its deffinitly an attention getter thats for sure. i was surprised tho, show had around 2000 cars and only saw 3 s550's

V8Venom

700 Club
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500
Vehicle Showcase
went to a local show today, had a blast. also got my mickey thompson s/s tires mounted, hook like crazy. loving this car, its deffinitly an attention getter thats for sure. i was surprised tho, show had around 2000 cars and only saw 3 s550's

Looking good man! Those tires are awesome too. I have the NTO5R's but am definitely getting those next. I was at a car show yesterday, about 200 cars and only S550's were the ones that I came with lol All classic cars, no car past 1970 won an award either. :shrug:

Sponsored

Weather Man

Persistance is a Bitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 I4 T Prem Auto
Nice work and a good looking car.

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
Car looks dynamite!
I bet it's a blast to drive, even more so now! Enjoy. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
stealthfrc

stealthfrc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
yea car dead hook 2nd, haven't tried 1st yet car just drives amazing, drives no different then stock but just has more power lol

OP
OP
stealthfrc

stealthfrc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
just reporting that im still enjoying the hell out of the car. I've put around 500-600 miles on it so far with no issues.
i ordered a set of ford racing axles, once they arrive ill be installing them along with a new rear with 3.31's that i have in my garage waiting to go it..

OP
OP
stealthfrc

stealthfrc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
made some progress on changing the rear out and installing the axles. its actually a pretty easy job and could of been completed in about 3hrs but i ran into an issue with one of the ford racing axles, just waiting on there response. for anyone doing this swap here is a little info
rear comes pre filled
you will need a vent fitting. the stock one is pressed in, i happened to have a fitting that i was able to thread into the hole. i believe its 1/8th npt with a nipple.

Sponsored
OP
OP
stealthfrc

stealthfrc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
im sure its nothing to worry about, they stated they have never seen this before.

the issue im having is the axle will not slide into my wheel bearing. ive even removed the hub assembly from the car and tried tapping it on and just gets stuck. its causing marks into the splines of my wheel bearing as if a few of the splines on the ford half shaft are not cut right.
i know the wheel bearing is fine, i tried the other ford half shaft and it slide right in, i even have that good one installed in the car like the pictures above show.

OP
OP
stealthfrc

stealthfrc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
yea exactly, nothing people should really worry about. gforce has been great and is taking care of me and already has a replacement half shaft on the way. told them id like to have it for friday and they did what they needed to do to make me happy. thats how to keep customers happy :)

so hopefully it slides right in so i can button up the install and put some easy miles on it to break it in. thinking a few hundred would be fine. the diff is brand new from ford.

im also hoping i wont have to reclock the driveshaft. hopefully no vibrations the first time.

OP
OP
stealthfrc

stealthfrc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
couple recent shots. axles are in and im enjoying the hell out of the new setup. 3.31s are a MUST!

Sponsored