Sponsored

Some Jealous Ass**** keyed my car. Need advice...

OP
OP
Fisticuffs

Fisticuffs

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Tri Coat Yellow
***Update***

By some miracle I was able to get the Ford dealer I bought the car from to fix the scratches.
In addition to that I was given a 3 year free maintenance service and a loaner car for a week all for $500.

This is something that should have cost $1500 to have ford fix plus the rental for a week $200-400 easy and the maintenance $300+.

This was due because I had a horrible buying experience and lite the dealership up on the survey.
When I say bad I mean bad, I lived 2 hours away and had to make multiple trip due to bait and switch tactics were just the beginning.
It took 3 weeks for them to pay my trade off, I had to make a payment in a car I didn't have due to them misplacing the paperwork and it was only due to my bank calling threatening me that I knew the dealer didn't pay......
The GM called me and said he can help with the scratches along with the other things to make it right. Talk about service recovery.
Right now I waiting for the car to be fixed, it's at the body shop right now but I have a rental so I'm in no rush.
Sometimes the bar eats you and sometimes you eat the bar....
Sponsored

Chameleon

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ebay.com
Vehicle(s)
03' Cobra, 05' GT, 13' GT, 15' GT
***Update***

By some miracle I was able to get the Ford dealer I bought the car from to fix the scratches.
In addition to that I was given a 3 year free maintenance service and a loaner car for a week all for $500.

This is something that should have cost $1500 to have ford fix plus the rental for a week $200-400 easy and the maintenance $300+.

This was due because I had a horrible buying experience and lite the dealership up on the survey.
When I say bad I mean bad, I lived 2 hours away and had to make multiple trip due to bait and switch tactics were just the beginning.
It took 3 weeks for them to pay my trade off, I had to make a payment in a car I didn't have due to them misplacing the paperwork and it was only due to my bank calling threatening me that I knew the dealer didn't pay......
The GM called me and said he can help with the scratches along with the other things to make it right. Talk about service recovery.
Right now I waiting for the car to be fixed, it's at the body shop right now but I have a rental so I'm in no rush.
Sometimes the bar eats you and sometimes you eat the bar....
About time to hear about some good customer service for a change.

Old Car Guy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Tech Pack. AG Black Roof Black Stripes G3597
Darn.....

Dam that sucks, Jealousy is just where that came from, I almost be willing to bet on that...... Do not understand people like that at all.... :shrug: John