Sponsored

Solo, Corsa or Mbrp...

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lighting Blue Mustang GTPP Premium
Can't decide I've listened to so many clips through it's all starting to sound alike. I like the Corsa sport and the Solo Mach the best. Any deals on Solo at the moment
Sponsored

Lexman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red Mustang GT Premium
You are looking at two of the most popular choices out there. Not just popular but really nice sounding as well.

I caught the Black Friday sale on Solo but I'm not sure if they have a sale at the moment. You can email them directly and ask. Really good guys over there...

OP
OP
Bleed Cubbie Blue
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks, I just msged them on Facebook. I see your from Chicago. I just moved from there last year to Cali. I miss Chi

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Can't say enough good things about my Corsa. Still my favorite mod. It turns heads and makes me grin involuntarily all the time, while being quiet when I want.

Sponsored

murphy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I bought the Mach Thunder on the Black Friday sale and I haven't stopped laughing since. The exhaust sounds so damn good that it doesn't just make you smile, sometimes you just break out into laughter because it makes so happy. Do yourself a favor and just buy the Mach Thunder. And then you'll understand. And take a look at Todd's video on the Solo Performance thread of his header plus Mach Thunder......Dayum!! :headbang::headbang:

OP
OP
Bleed Cubbie Blue
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes Lexman Southside born and raised. Fought White Sox inbreds in my youth lol. I do have a question what quads could be used and would it work with a Roush valance ?

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
I always say go with your gut and what you liked the most when you first heard it.

Let me know we can dial you in with any of them

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Yes Lexman Southside born and raised. Fought White Sox inbreds in my youth lol. I do have a question what quads could be used and would it work with a Roush valance ?
Corsa quads work with the Roush valence, as does the Roush (duh!).
2015-Mustang-GT-Corsa-Performance-Quad-Tip-Exhaust.jpg--657x360.jpg

Lexman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red Mustang GT Premium
Solo sells different tips including quad. I think they would steer you in the right direction as to which would work. I believe in the Solo thread someone has done this.

http://solo-performance.com/exhaust-tips

Southside Cubs fan, had to have been rough on ya'! :p

Sponsored

Nick71692

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 PP Mustang
Solo is the way to go...I tried 5 different systems, some better than others in terms of tone but Solo by far was the best sounding in my opinion.

I went with the Mach Thunder...what I love is the true range of sound. If you arent stomping on it, it has a nice rumble and then when you let it rip its simply amazing.

Bluedream

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT DIB premium pp, 2017 Focus RS
solo is what i purchased, fits perfect and sounds great!! picked mine up last month from moddiction website.

murphy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I always say go with your gut and what you liked the most when you first heard it.

Let me know we can dial you in with any of them
Well Said! Buy once....don't settle.....even it means spending a little more. Get the right one the first time!

....this is me :frusty::frusty::frusty:

OP
OP
Bleed Cubbie Blue
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hey Beefcake could you Pm me prices for the Solo and Corsa for both the axle backs and the catbacks? Thanks

luisinho93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0 50th Anniversary
I have Solo Mach Thunder + Stainless works 1 7/8th O/R headers. It sounds amazing! I can't imagine getting solo street race or corsa xtremes with my LTs.
When I didn't have headers, I compared my exhaust to my buddy with his corsa sport, I prefer the sound of the Solo Mach Thunder.
Only downside is it has a resonator and it's muffler delete. Buddy with the corsa sport is x pipe with the mufflers.
Sponsored