Sintegrate Nav Unit

dietz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
on the fence between this or the Rosen/Raxiom FIT-MT15 that was announced back at CES for Q1 availability.....I've heard recently that they are "days" away from launching...but it's just talk.

All I know is the larger infotainment was what I wanted but I didn't want leather so I stuck with the base model. And aftermarket is not going to be developing a whole lot of options as a traditional double-din deck like Pioneer/Kenwood would not be able to fit in the cavity so I'm really out of options.
Sponsored

pumxee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hamza
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang v6 DIB
I'm down to order this unit. It seems to work well nad doesn't have the odd font and glitches of the tomtop.

Moddiction... have you had any luck securing some to sell?

soldier989

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTPP Premium
Interesting...

I wonder if this unit will display the track title from the radio or Bluetooth. It doesnt look like the TomTop does. I also wonder if the reverse camera shows your turn radius lines adjust as you turn the steering wheel.

Moddiction

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
I had an issue with my sd card for nav. They are sending me another to test to make sure it was a random issue. I had to mess around with sad card when testing stuff out so most likely my mistake.

This company is much better quality than tomtop.

Let's just say that others coming to market soon will be VERY similar...

We are working on getting an order in. The unit when ordering direct does not come with ad card or maps normally.

Besides the sd card issue(only affected nav) this unit has been perfect!

ultimate warrior

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost
the biggest issue we have is - we need full access to the software to make tweaks/changes.

if its windows CE, and it can be manipulated, its a better start than TomTop - but the price needs to be $350-$375 tops. hell, why not initially price it for the first 20 units at $325, get some out there, and let people review it and chase bugs, THEN jack the price up to $375.

Sponsored

poorfortune

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
'16 Base GTPP - Deep Impact Blue
Chasing bugs may not be that easy. It depends on how the software was written, and a few other factors. Just because it is Win CE doesn't instantly make it easy. Win CE is still just the OS.

thet33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT/6MT/3.55
I do not find this unit worth spending 2x of what you do on TOMTOP, to have what a working AC function even though buttons are right under the screen itself... This dude is full of bs and just tweaked the programing a little is all.....

TOMTOP will get updates I am sure so I rather just put that money towards some mods, its a damn screen at the end of the day.
You don't think it's worth it? Not to be THAT guy... But didn't you just post in the TomTop thread how yours isn't playing sound and you are about to give up and don't have much hope of getting a replacement or refund? :shrug:

I'd gladly spend a little more to have peace of mind.

Moddiction

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
This unit also has hdmi input, better looking bezel, better software etc. Company that makes these units make electronics for some of the top companies in the car electronics business.

Soliz53

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
I understand I want one of these units but not for $580 shipped. So I'm stuck with the tomtop unit. If you can get them and sell them for $400 and under then I'm in. I'm sure I can sell this tomtop unit later on.

Moddiction

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Yeah these won't go for under $400. $500 is maybe possible with including the SD card and maps etc but that is going to be pushing it. Tomtop is always there for the super cheap version but with issues.

Sponsored

nate154

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT PP
on the fence between this or the Rosen/Raxiom FIT-MT15 that was announced back at CES for Q1 availability.....I've heard recently that they are "days" away from launching...but it's just talk.

All I know is the larger infotainment was what I wanted but I didn't want leather so I stuck with the base model. And aftermarket is not going to be developing a whole lot of options as a traditional double-din deck like Pioneer/Kenwood would not be able to fit in the cavity so I'm really out of options.
You have any idea what the price might be?