Sintegrate Nav Unit

zackmd1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
1970 Mustang, 1965 AC Cobra, 2023 Ford Bronco 2Dr
Any chance I can get a length and width measurement of the screen? I am curious to see if the screen will fit in a real MFT bezel.
Sponsored

NEED2015GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT base PP Borla s-type H pipe
So there's no problems at all with this unit? All things are in English? This system seems perfect. I just don't understand stand why more people are not jumping on this. I think the tomtop unit sucks. All the units seem to have different problems. I think I'm in on this. I'm done with the base screen!

Clarkson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Clarkson
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang V6 Ingot Silver Manual
500 is fair IMO. If Tomtop never exists, I doubt anyone would dare to ask 400 for a aftermarket functional big screen which has a exact OEM look.

OP
OP

X0AYHAM0X

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2015 V6
So there's no problems at all with this unit? All things are in English? This system seems perfect. I just don't understand stand why more people are not jumping on this. I think the tomtop unit sucks. All the units seem to have different problems. I think I'm in on this. I'm done with the base screen!
Look at this thread.

NEED2015GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Look at this thread.
I did read this thread. I just asking in case that Im miss something. Thanks for your help. Maybe next time you'll have some type of information. Have a nice day!

Sponsored

OP
OP

X0AYHAM0X

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2015 V6
No but why post something. You didn't help me in anyway. And don't try and say you weren't trying to be a smart ass!
There's no need to be rude! I answer all people so quickly, what I meant was that there are 2 videos and a few pics showing that the unit has no problems.

NEED2015GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
There's no need to be rude! I answer all people so quickly, what I meant was that there are 2 videos and a few pics showing that the unit has no problems.
Nice now that I know for sure there are no bugs with the unit. I'm thinking of this one or the one that Moddiction is taking about today. I'll have to find out what's the difference between the 2. Or are these the same units. Thanks for the very fast replies!

pumxee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hamza
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang v6 DIB
Nice now that I know for sure there are no bugs with the unit. I'm thinking of this one or the one that Moddiction is taking about today. I'll have to find out what's the difference between the 2. Or are these the same units. Thanks for the very fast replies!
They are the same. However, I believe moddiction and his team are skinning it to look like SYNC3.

Might have to see what the price on that is before I make a choice

Sponsored

Jknapp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CO v6 Mustang
Same Unit, new software from what I understand.

thet33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT/6MT/3.55
They are the same. However, I believe moddiction and his team are skinning it to look like SYNC3.

Might have to see what the price on that is before I make a choice
I gotta believe it's more than just a skin to look like it. He did say Sync3 unit. Not just Sync 3 themed or something to that effect.

zackmd1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
I gotta believe it's more than just a skin to look like it. He did say Sync3 unit. Not just Sync 3 themed or something to that effect.
It is not an OEM sync 3 module. It is a sync 3 themed interface. Likely still based on windows ce.

thet33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT/6MT/3.55
It is not an OEM sync 3 module. It is a sync 3 themed interface. Likely still based on windows ce.
Yea, I guess that makes sense. I guess genuine SYNC3 would make the cost prohibitive.

zackmd1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
Yea, I guess that makes sense. I guess genuine SYNC3 would make the cost prohibitive.
Genuine SYNC 3 still cost near $1200 for a nav unit..... That is why I am interested in these kits... haha
Sponsored