Sponsored

Searching for a 23 Mach 1

young at heart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 GT vert A10 / 23 Mach 1 A10 / 23 Mach 1 Tremec
Iā€™m older than dirtā€™s daddy myself and I gotta at least have the comfort seats. No Recaros here.

sachmo133

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
You can bring a non HP car up to HP with the exception of the mageride tuning. So if you can get a good deal on a nonHP get that and do some mods.

The other thing that is normally different is most people that add the rear spoiler keep it black because you cannot get it in the matte gray. But the gloss black looks great. The option is to have it painted but that really adds to the cost.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
You can bring a non HP car up to HP with the exception of the mageride tuning
I'm not aware there is an iota of difference in said MR tuning between the option packages. It's not that good anyhow.

Sponsored

RobZ71LM7

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 F-150
You can bring a non HP car up to HP with the exception of the mageride tuning. So if you can get a good deal on a nonHP get that and do some mods.

The other thing that is normally different is most people that add the rear spoiler keep it black because you cannot get it in the matte gray. But the gloss black looks great. The option is to have it painted but that really adds to the cost.
Magneride is actually identical from what I can tell. You should honestly get it retuned if you plan to track anyways. Non-HP cars are really the best value unless you're keeping the car completely stock. And even then in '22 I converted mine for less than the HP option cost.

I think in the future the non-HP will be the most sought after by track enthusiasts as it will be a cheap base for a track car build. There is no sense in paying a premium when you are ditching the wheels and most of the suspension parts.

sachmo133

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
The struts are the same the tuning is a little different. I have a nonHP and I did Steeda upgrades to it. When I was looking/buying there were no HP on the market (Feb 22) so I bought a nonHP ā€˜21 and did the Steeda upgrades. Iā€™m more than pleased with what I ended up with.

if I purchased a HP I would still do the stop the hop kit but leave the stock springs and sway bars.

Joker721

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
01 Bullitt DHG, 2020 Camry WCP TRD
There is one for sale in Michigan. Itā€™s used with 10k miles and fully loaded. Check out auto trader

Sponsored

TallyMach1

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
'20 Grand Cherokee Limited X, '22 Mach 1 HP

TallyMach1

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
'20 Grand Cherokee Limited X, '22 Mach 1 HP
I'm afraid to ask what did he replace perfection with.
A 2023 Charger Super Bee wide body.

He's having problems with his knee, so the 6spd had to go. Charger is easier to get in/out of too.