Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
I'm sad for the Camaro to leave. Without competition you know Ford is going to get even lazier. There isn't much innovation or drive to do better when you are the last player standing. Especially now with Ford being the leader in the number of recalls. 🤔
Yeah, I could just see Ford bringing back the boat anchor 4.6 engine they used last time when they had no competition.

The Camaro assembly line is still running full tilt. They just slap the caddy badge on the front.

Camaro will be back by 26 at the latest as a reskinned 2 door ct4v.
Too bad Cadillacs cost so much more than Camaros. I'd rather own a used vehicle than pay $93,500 starting for a Blackwing CT5. That is just sad.

The CT4 makes great power, but I just don't want a V6. No thanks.

Terlingua

Threads
Reaction score
I'm still trying to think about Caddys in a different way. I still picture them with soft seats that have buttons. I was watching a replay of 24 Hr of Daytona and the winning Porsche team said "we really took it to the Cadillacs today." Sounds funny.

In other news, here's a fresh pic of my ZL1:

image4.jpeg

Sponsored

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Yeah, I could just see Ford bringing back the boat anchor 4.6 engine they used last time when they had no competition.

Too bad Cadillacs cost so much more than Camaros. I'd rather own a used vehicle than pay $93,500 starting for a Blackwing CT5. That is just sad.

Wait a year or two and you’ll be able to pick up a Blackwing CT5 for 30%-50% less since the original owner ate the depreciation….

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
I thought the same thing, until a coworker bought one (Blackwing). The thing rips, and has a pretty exotic exhaust note too.

Sponsored

Terlingua

Threads
Reaction score
A 10pct haircut wasn't good enough? I'm afraid it's only gonna get worse going forward.
It's a convertible, so the season is on my side for the next few months. That, and Chevy dealers are working the "they don't make 'em anymore" angle - can't touch the Collectors Edition versions right now for less than $100K. A nice tailwind.