R 350 gt Donson

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
[MENTION=13426]R 350 gt Donson[/MENTION] , I see you are back posting again. Whatever happened with that GT3 RS you were supposed to get?

You sold your R and not a word since.

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58927

Just curious about the GT3 RS
Sponsored

UAmach1

Bullitt Hopefull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford/INFINITI
You could send him a PM. lol

OP
OP
Tomster

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
You could send him a PM. lol
I guess so, but a lot of other people wondered the same thing.(See thread).

Just curious

H6G

IN OMNIA PARATVS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350

UnhandledException

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
I read his post #12 and I am beginning to think does he really own these cars? Something doesnt add up. Plus his lack of punctuation and proper grammar. Him comparing a GT350R to GT performance pack and saying it was so fast is just laughing stock.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Tomster

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
I read his post #12 and I am beginning to think does he really own these cars? Something doesnt add up. Plus his lack of punctuation and proper grammar. Him comparing a GT350R to GT performance pack and saying it was so fast is just laughing stock.
If you read the whole thread, you will know he had a 16TY R with a roll cage. Nobody is doubting it. However he sold it to pursue a GT3RS and vanished. Maybe nobody cares, but I followed his threads and wound up with an R just like his old one.

[Shameless photo]
picture.jpg

[/Shameless photo]

Oh, and another curiosity, what is your name, I hate calling you MCarsFan. It's not fitting anymore.

UnhandledException

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
If you read the whole thread, you will know he had a 16TY R with a roll cage. Nobody is doubting it. However he sold it to pursue a GT3RS and vanished. Maybe nobody cares, but I followed his threads and wound up with an R just like his old one.

Oh, and another curiosity, what is your name, I hate calling you MCarsFan. It's not fitting anymore.
I got my other account unsuspended however after careful consideration and discussing with other members (people who dont hate me do exist you know), we collectively decided not to retain that username simply because It doesnt reflect who i am. I m not an M cars fan anymore (if you told me this a year ago, I would laugh) and the last M car I have is going bye bye very soon (couple of months). So Iā€™ll just stick with this username, I like it, its software engineering specific and fits with my computer science background. Name is Matt by the way, pleased to meet you:)

H6G

IN OMNIA PARATVS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
I just couldnā€™t sell my GT350 and get back to a GT.....
However, if a new GT500 is ever produced..... I might consider it.

krt22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
Im glad the M cars fan issue has been resolved.

Also not surprised donson ended up trading his GT350R for a GT

OP
OP
Tomster

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
I got my other account unsuspended however after careful consideration and discussing with other members (people who dont hate me do exist you know), we collectively decided not to retain that username simply because It doesnt reflect who i am. I m not an M cars fan anymore (if you told me this a year ago, I would laugh) and the last M car I have is going bye bye very soon (couple of months). So Iā€™ll just stick with this username, I like it, its software engineering specific and fits with my computer science background. Name is Matt by the way, pleased to meet you:)
Very well Matt. This was before your time when Donson was a regular and respected member around here. I wasn't trying to call him out or anything, but he just disappeared very much like you did. Like you, he was missed (meaning where the heck did he go) and I was just wondering about the blank spaces and that RS.

No explanation is required, however I figured it might make a good story. It's been kind of slow around here lately. I guess its time to get back to my build.....

Sponsored
OP
OP
Tomster

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
I just couldnā€™t sell my GT350 and get back to a GT.....
However, if a new GT500 is ever produced..... I might consider it.
I'm betting on it ;)

One of them will go

Reactions: H6G

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
When you race your GT350 against a 2018 PP2 GT, you might not be laughing. It's going to be fast, IMO - but missing some things that make a more durable track weapon - mainly coolers. Still, if you don't actually track your car much, I think the PP2 is going to be very enjoyable to drive...and I'd probably drop one of those inverted blowers on there asap.

Shift

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Ford
Good to see you around again. Never thought you were a troll by the way. It was unfortunate your questions and responses were sometimes met with hostility when in my opinion, they were sincere and you were just hungry for more knowledge.

OP
OP
Tomster

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
There will be much butt hurt incoming once the PP2 starts tearing asses up lol
You going to put all the coolers in? Its my inderstanding they wont have coolers installed. Remember the tech pack and base fiasco?

What's the plan stan?

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
You going to put all the coolers in? Its my inderstanding they wont have coolers installed. Remember the tech pack and base fiasco?

What's the plan stan?
It will be a fun car, IMO - but like you said, no coolers = no longevity on the track. and at $45-$50k (depending on options and deals) - I wouldn't say it's going to leave any GT350s butthurt - it's a little less money but also a little less car...so tit for tat.
Sponsored