• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Procharged 2017 Premium/Performance pack

17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustnag GT
Price Drop- $38,000 Com'on, need to move this.

A plan to move with the requirement of a 4X4 vehicle is forcing the sale of my beloved Mustang. This 2017 Magnetic Premium/Performance Pack GT has 3,550 miles. Thousands invested on this beast of a car.

Engine mods include: Procharger Stage II with upgraded D-1SC charger equipped with Helical gear. The Procharger kit was put together by Beefcake Racing and includes all necessary upgrades including larger intercooler, injectors, Plugs and fuel booster. Low temp thermostat, Dual valve catch can, Fluidampr balancer and MMR oil pump gear also installed. 12.5 of boost on 93 octane with custom Lund Tune and Ngauge. American Racing Headers catback exhaust also installed.

Suspension mods include: Eibach Pro Springs, Steeda differential bushing kit street to full race, BMR vertical links, BMR IRS bushing lock out kit, BMR jacking rails and BMR driveshaft loop.

Exterior Mods include: Project 6GR 20" Wheels with Nitto NT05's 275/35/20 front & 315/35/20 rear. Custom front grille, GT350 rear spoiler, Blacked out badges and lights, gloss black 3M vinyl on roof.

Interior mods include: JL Audio 10" wedge subwoofer with 500 watt JL Audio single channel amplifier. Pillar mounted color changing/ fully programmable Spek Pro Boost and Fuel pressure gauges and Steeda Tri Ax short throw shifter.

This sale will include the factory PP wheels and tires which look brand new.

I thought I would see if anyone here was interested in a turn key beast before I began parting out for resale. I am open to reasonable offers including a trade for Lifted Jeep Wrangler or Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro with similar mileage.
card jpg.jpg
side jpg.jpg
front jpg.jpg
engine jpg.jpg
blower jpg.jpg
gauges jpg.jpg
int jpg.jpg
plot.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
17GT

17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustnag GT
Price Drop to 38K. Will be parting out soon. I need to move this car before March.

Last edited:

Southview

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Herby
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Convertible
Where in FL?

z06psi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
The pot stirrer
A plan to move with the requirement of a 4X4 vehicle is forcing the sale of my beloved Mustang.
I thought the same thing as we are getting ready to move down to a property with a 3 mile dirt road.

Bought 3P Airlift and problem solved. :headbang:

GLWS

OP
OP
17GT

17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustnag GT
Sorry, I probably should have added that in the description. The vehicle is located in Port Saint Lucie, Florida.

Sponsored

OP
OP
17GT

17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustnag GT
I thought the same thing as we are getting ready to move down to a property with a 3 mile dirt road.

Bought 3P Airlift and problem solved. :headbang:

GLWS
I guess that is one resolution:thumbsup:, however I will have a 3 mile steep dirt switchback road with lots of potholes.

z06psi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
The pot stirrer
I guess that is one resolution:thumbsup:, however I will have a 3 mile steep dirt switchback road with lots of potholes.
5 mph or less. :lol:

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
if you own the road / dirt track get it resurfaced keep mustang :)

OP
OP
17GT

17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustnag GT
if you own the road / dirt track get it resurfaced keep mustang :)

It's all good. This is the fifth mustang I have built out like this listed one. I will build another one eventually. :ford:

Sponsored
OP
OP
17GT

17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustnag GT
What option group does it have?

2017 GT Premium with Performance Pack and 400a option. Brembo breaks, 373 rear, track apps, Leather, Sat radio, Nav, Accent lighting ect....

89strok

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'89 foxbody 347, 17' GT350 Avalanche(SOLD), 2019 GT350R KR711
car still available ? or already parting out

OP
OP
17GT

17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustnag GT
I just got back into town and vehicle is still available but will be parting out sometime in April. I suffered an injury out of the country so I can't work on it just yet.
Sponsored