• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Procharged 2017 Premium/Performance pack

skymaster

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sky
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium 401a E85
are you interested in a trade for 17 Ford F150 13,500 miles XLT 302a special edition lightning blue.
Sponsored

Nomadic

King of Europe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: '19 Mustang GT base 6spd (SOLD),'19 Camaro 1SS A10, '14 VW Jetta SE 1.8
To the OP, do us all a favor(by us I mean guys that spend lots of money on our cars) and dont sell ypur car on the cheap to a non deserving unappreciative individual. Have you considered selling on www.bringatrailer.com;
i know how much goes into modding cars so screw these low ballers and good luck with the sale.
The sad reality is a simple reality. Mods (including superchargers) are basically worthless. A supercharger is the only thing that could add value to some buyers and maybe a couple thousand at that. So your car is worth what a used model of your GT is so equipped without any of mods except maybe a grand or two more at best. That's the sad reality. 90% or more of buyer aren't going to pay much more for the mods. People trying to get close to $40K for pre-2018 used Mustangs b/c they have mods are in for a rude awakening.

Pongo23

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nevin
Vehicle(s)
Procharged 2015 Mustang GT PP
The sad reality is a simple reality. Mods (including superchargers) are basically worthless. A supercharger is the only thing that could add value to some buyers and maybe a couple thousand at that. So your car is worth what a used model of your GT is so equipped without any of mods except maybe a grand or two more at best. That's the sad reality. 90% or more of buyer aren't going to pay much more for the mods. People trying to get close to $40K for pre-2018 used Mustangs b/c they have mods are in for a rude awakening.
Thats the mentality that devalues the massive investments enthusiasts put into their cars. Sad reality is you're not deserving of a well built not bought car. I know the market is flooded with cheap skates who couldbt afford to do the things that myself and other enthusiasts enjoy...so to yourself and all other cheap skates..have a coke...a nice day and go fu*k off

DavidHuff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 5.0
Thats the mentality that devalues the massive investments enthusiasts put into their cars. Sad reality is you're not deserving of a well built not bought car. I know the market is flooded with cheap skates who couldbt afford to do the things that myself and other enthusiasts enjoy...so to yourself and all other cheap skates..have a coke...a nice day and go fu*k off
I agree 100% with your post!

Sponsored

Nomadic

King of Europe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: '19 Mustang GT base 6spd (SOLD),'19 Camaro 1SS A10, '14 VW Jetta SE 1.8
Newsflash......mods aren't worth SQUAT. Congratulations! You're the last one who doesn't know that. LOL.
But you can live in a fantasy world all you want. It has no effect on reality. I bought my '15 GT PP supercharged and sold it. I know what the market is for these and what you can get for them. Or you can ask whatever and have it unsold for 8 months+. It's "cheapskates" to those who graduated 6th grade English.

DavidHuff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 5.0
Newsflash......mods aren't worth SQUAT. Congratulations! You're the last one who doesn't know that. LOL.
But you can live in a fantasy world all you want. It has no effect on reality. I bought my '15 GT PP supercharged and sold it. I know what the market is for these and what you can get for them. Or you can ask whatever and have it unsold for 8 months+. It's "cheapskates" to those who graduated 6th grade English.
News Flash My ASS:Why do members like you that can not follow the classified rules keep posting about a mustang that you are not interesting in buying.Please respect the Classified Rules.
Sponsored

Last edited: