Boost Loading...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chase
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Concerning the Factory Electronic Boost guage on the premium located in the gauges section, where/how is it getting its input or is it just a rough ECU estimated value? Ordering a supercharger kit this week and want that guage up and functioning immediately if its accurate.
Sponsored

ColtonimusPrime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chip
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
Concerning the Factory Electronic Boost guage on the premium located in the gauges section, where/how is it getting its input or is it just a rough ECU estimated value? Ordering a supercharger kit this week and want that guage up and functioning immediately if its accurate.
It is in fact a digital signal from the ECU. They say the boost gauge from the ecoboost is a direct swap and reads fairly accurate if you're looking for an OEM look. I don't know what you're doing for tuning, but I personally have an nGauge with the boost+ box and it works flawlessly.

sonofoldcars

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black GT premium manual 50th trim package
You mean the performance package gauge in dash or the the one on the factory gauge cluster that's controlled by the steering wheel because the electrical gauge is not correct all.

venumous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16' Procharged GT
My reading prior to deciding to go to a mechanical gauge made me believe that going the Ecoboost gauge route was completely useless for accuracy.

whatsup62

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP (Gone but not forgotten).
My reading prior to deciding to go to a mechanical gauge made me believe that going the Ecoboost gauge route was completely useless for accuracy.
I installed the ECO boost cluster in my base PP car first. It worked and looked awesome but wasn't sure on the accuracy. Does it all on mathematic calcs, Lund told me it was pretty close. I went ahead and got the boost + for my Ngauge. After comparing the two, the factory gauge reads 1.5 - 2 psi higher.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Ponderthis

Ponderthis

Boost Loading...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chase
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Just making sure everyone is on the same page here, I'm talking about this guage!
IMG_20160908_201752.jpg

Foxracing19931

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt premium
Just making sure everyone is on the same page here, I'm talking about this guage!
My middle one reads about 8-9.5 at wot and ngauge reads 10-11.2 and I should be 10-11 psi
image.jpg

venumous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16' Procharged GT

Premiums don't have that gauge in the center electronic display, they have a mechanical style gauge that uses the same electric signal. Same thing at the end of the day.

Sponsored

FIVE_LITER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT PP Competition Orange
Get the new calibration .

How new we talking? Cause I just got mine a few weeks ago and I don't have that guage in my cluster.

Dennisn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 gt
I remember reading it was specific 15's that were built during a certain time period.

I have the same in my premium but only shows vacuum. Not sure if it can be turned on in tune or not.
Sponsored