Azmike

9's are easy!
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Lund has put mine into the 9s with no issue and excellent response and tune turn around times.

diablomatt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 s550 gt procharged,2012 GT F1X Procharged
I am currently running a stage 2 procharger with a D1 head and am tuned by Lund. The problem is after the last pulley and injector swap the car has been a headache to tune and on top of that their dyno tuner I us here has been blowing me off for two weeks and the next nearest is two hours away. The is a shop close by that dyno tunes with PBD and are more than willing to get me in, I am just not too familiar it's their tunes, also not too excited to have to get another tuner since I have a Lund locked nguage fml. Would love to hear input, thanks!

what problems are you having with the current tune?

TooSoonJunior

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP M6
Being a local CT guy I can chime in here and say we have ZILCH of anyone local that can live tune these s550's on the dyno, the best they do is setup a dyno session and have Lund or PBD on call for the hour or so they do it, not ideal at all. It's one of the reasons I sold my Mopar that I learned to tune myself for exactly the same reason, lack of local tuners, I plan to tune my car myself in time. I cant knock the remote dyno tuning too much as I know of at least 4 or 5 cars done this way and they run great.

Slamdcoop0428

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium auto

Sponsored

zaquhree

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550 GT
Lund tunes 100's of these cars via email. Mine was tuned via text messages and facebook chat messages...never touched a roller and ran faster than any PBD car with the same mods...it isn't them but most likely you. I would maybe get someone local to help you with datalogging. It can be tricky if you're new to it.

dubster99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GT PP
Only Lund email tunes here. Never been tuned on a dyno.
Same. I've worked with Jon II, Jon Jr, and Jon Sr on my tunes....all have been flawless.

zaquhree

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550 GT
3 Jons and a baby

Doctor Fishtail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Coming from Palm Beach to Lund is the best decision I have made with this car. Knocking at 800whp with awesome drivability.

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
you can remote tune the car on the street, or use anyones dyno to send the logs in,

my car is mostly street and track tuned, 8.8s....
Sponsored