Sponsored

Palm Beach Dyno or Lund for Procharger, opinions please

DeepImpact 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
I am currently running a stage 2 procharger with a D1 head and am tuned by Lund. The problem is after the last pulley and injector swap the car has been a headache to tune and on top of that their dyno tuner I us here has been blowing me off for two weeks and the next nearest is two hours away. The is a shop close by that dyno tunes with PBD and are more than willing to get me in, I am just not too familiar it's their tunes, also not too excited to have to get another tuner since I have a Lund locked nguage fml. Would love to hear input, thanks!
Sponsored

Phoenix

Instagram: PhoenixNFA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Tech AvGrey/Black Stripes
I am currently running a stage 2 procharger with a D1 head and am tuned by Lund. The problem is after the last pulley and injector swap the car has been a headache to tune and on top of that their dyno tuner I us here has been blowing me off for two weeks and the next nearest is two hours away. The is a shop close by that dyno tunes with PBD and are more than willing to get me in, I am just not too familiar it's their tunes, also not too excited to have to get another tuner since I have a Lund locked nguage fml. Would love to hear input, thanks!
I've enjoyed my Lund tune for sure. You shouldn't have to go through a shop to get your Lund tune. Have you called Lund?

OP
OP
DeepImpact 5.0

DeepImpact 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
I have been data logging with them for a couple days, car still runs like shit. Has to go to someone because it's obvious it's not going to get taken car of through emails and I can't have this car sitting around like a expensive paperweight lol

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
I actually spoke to Ken at PBD on the phone (or a chat, I can't remember) a while back and went pretty in depth about my tuning worries during and after my Ford Performance Power Pack 2 fiasco. Mind you, I don't have FI but he was really helpful in developing my understanding of how to approach a tune. As such, and given his rave reviews, I'd personally recommend him (despite not having a tune from him or anyone at this time). I have also been hearing positive things about VMP, AED, and Livernois. Might be worthwhile to call up Procharger and ask them if they have any recommendations, too.

Phoenix

Instagram: PhoenixNFA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Tech AvGrey/Black Stripes
Yeah if you aren't happy with one place, you gotta go to the other one. Can't fault you for that.

Sponsored

NavyChief122

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
I have been data logging with them for a couple days, car still runs like shit. Has to go to someone because it's obvious it's not going to get taken car of through emails and I can't have this car sitting around like a expensive paperweight lol

Go get a dyno tune from a good tuner not a email tune and they will fix it

Ingot2015

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2015 gt
Go with palm beach. You wont be dissapointed. He doesnt use ngauge tho. You woukd need an sct x4. i use an ngauge to datalog and x4 to tune thru palm beach

Obsol3te

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT PP
I made the swap from Lund to Palm Beach(Ken B) a month or so ago and the tune is worlds above what Lund had for me.
The car is much smoother and makes more power to boot

RockStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Whippled
Go with palm beach. You wont be dissapointed. He doesnt use ngauge tho. You woukd need an sct x4. i use an ngauge to datalog and x4 to tune thru palm beach
Do you know if the PIDs are named the same between the nGauge and SCT? I'm used to logging with nGauge but will likely just be using the SCT once I get started with PBD.

pwnall1337

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
What bap/fuel system/injectors are you running?

Sponsored

dubster99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GT PP
Who at Lund has been doing your current tuning?

venumous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16' Procharged GT
My Lund tune has been killer. Getting a 100 octane tune built now.

dubster99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GT PP

Boduke0220

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Got a tvs but I'm happy with my Lund tune, quick response and runs good for the most part. Ken is a good guy too, used to work for Lund so you can't really go wrong with either IMO
Sponsored