Oz S550 spotted thread

Cisco

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tehanne
Vehicle(s)
Deep Impact Blue Ecoboost Fastback
Saw my first Competition Orange on Bruce Highway heading north (near Bells Creek Road)
Sponsored

Reactions: ssb

BT's GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Black one in Coffs Harbour NSW today

Coyote357

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Saw a race red driving along Captain Cook Highway in Cairns 3:45pm today.

davidhes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT - Ruby Red
Spotted: The nose of my mustang waiting at the back of the dealership, spied through the fence today lol. I'm a little bit excited..

o5cd2o.jpg

BrizSuz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red 2017 Mustang GT
Spotted 5+ Mustangs cruising / parked around Rick's Garage, Palmwoods QLD yesterday.

Finally saw Ruby Red in the flesh - think I will be very happy with my choice :)

Sponsored

GTCONVERT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2016 MUSTANG GT Convertible (24th June 2016)
Spotted: The nose of my mustang waiting at the back of the dealership, spied through the fence today lol. I'm a little bit excited..

So worth the wait davidhes. 3rd day in and I'm driving it everywhere. Hope your wait is not too much longer mate... :cheers:

snake bite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords of course
IMG_20160628_195735.jpg

Spotted old belair rd this morning

Drewbo

WTF?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback 6MT DIB
Vehicle Showcase
Spotted old belair rd this morning
Looks like a race red with a six digit plate that begins with a Y and ends with a J.

Y....J

Hmmm.....

Aus-MustangGT

Aus-350
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 WRX/Evo 8 ADM
Took delivery yesterday (Melbourne) just love this thing!
Great looking car, it looks amazing without the number plate. I reuploaded the picture for you
uFyz6tA.jpg

Sponsored

sh3p

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Great looking car, it looks amazing without the number plate. I reuploaded the picture for you
Yeah, The dealer let me not have it attached. I have the Craig9?) holder due to be delivered today. then it will get put on properly :)

Drewbo

WTF?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback 6MT DIB
Vehicle Showcase
Spotted by a mate parked along Old Princes Highway, Engadine, this morning. Far braver owner than I, having witnessed the reverse parking efforts of many of the retired local residents along that strip over the years.
image.jpg

MC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red GT Fastback, due sometime in October
Spotted by a mate parked along Old Princes Highway, Engadine, this morning. Far braver owner than I, having witnessed the reverse parking efforts of many of the retired local residents along that strip over the years.
Too right. I refuse to reverse park any of my cars unless there is no choice. I'd rather park a couple of blocks away from where I need to be and walk the distance. Seen too many very wrong things go on in reverse parking land ... I surprised myself recently on holidays with reverse parking skills that I'd thought I had forgotten, and in a rented Falcon too! I had to do a few corrections here and there but generally did okay :cheers:.

msweet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby GT PP 10A w/ Magride, Recaros
Too right. I refuse to reverse park any of my cars unless there is no choice. I'd rather park a couple of blocks away from where I need to be and walk the distance. Seen too many very wrong things go on in reverse parking land ... I surprised myself recently on holidays with reverse parking skills that I'd thought I had forgotten, and in a rented Falcon too! I had to do a few corrections here and there but generally did okay :cheers:.
I've just ordered myself f&r dashcams, partially for this reason. Also because my excess is massive and if I'm not at fault in a crash I want it on camera...

IngoStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Troy
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Fastback Velocity Blue
Seen that car a few times parked on the same stretch. No way in hell I'd park my car there. Id rather walk
Sponsored