Black 'vert GT & BMW M Coupe
Is "Jarvis" Guard? Hard to tell with the filters
Sponsored

Melbnut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang gt
I have not seen any in Adelaide yet....I wouldnt put it past those aholes to be doing it though. The dp has been very average in the dealings that I have had with him. Just like the rest of their salespersons really. I am so angry and frustrated with the delays in delivery at the moment that it is best that I dont go anywhere near that dealership.

I have just dropped yet another post onto the ford AU FB wall asking where my bloody car is. I cannot believe the level of incompetence in either the logistics team or the comms team. I just see car after car after car that is ordered after mine.. built after mine and then delivered MONTHS before :)

ARGHHHHH RANT!!!!:D:D:D:D

HybridGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT "Ecoboost"
Lol you always make me laugh Melbnut. Take a few deep breaths... Let it all out.

MustangDownUnder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Ruby Convertible ecoboost at Wollongong.

Friend of mine has also seen a Yellow GT with the Caterpillar heavy machinery 'CAT' decals on it, said it looked good. Also around Wollongong

IMG_5548.jpg
IMG_5546.jpg

Polystang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang - Race Red, Manual Fastback GT
I have just dropped yet another post onto the ford AU FB wall asking where my bloody car is. I cannot believe the level of incompetence in either the logistics team or the comms team. I just see car after car after car that is ordered after mine.. built after mine and then delivered MONTHS before :)

ARGHHHHH RANT!!!!:D:D:D:D

I feel your pain Melbnut. I don't think Ford AU have much control over the cars prior to them landing in Australia so it would appear the logistics problems are Ford NA related. It would be good if we could get a breakdown of the port procedures which may explain the delays and the inconsistencies of how the cars are loaded (although I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for such an explanation). However, Ford AU's comms/marketing team have really dropped the ball and a fantastic opportunity to instill goodwill in depositors that could be shared among the wider community and produce more demand for the Mustang. What they have done is make current buyers angry, frustrated and bitter with the whole experience which is providing bad publicity for Ford AU.
In saying that, Ford AU obviously don't give a shit as their order books are full for well over a year and that is without advertising at all. I think that is the real reason we are being treated the way we are.

Sponsored

Melbnut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang gt
Lol you always make me laugh Melbnut. Take a few deep breaths... Let it all out.

:) i am calm now. Glad i made you chuckle!

What is funny is that i am down here in Sorrento. It was pretty much super car sunday every day.. but i did not see a SINGLE new mustang. Heaps of everything else. No mustang

Melbnut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang gt
I feel your pain Melbnut. I don't think Ford AU have much control over the cars prior to them landing in Australia so it would appear the logistics problems are Ford NA related. It would be good if we could get a breakdown of the port procedures which may explain the delays and the inconsistencies of how the cars are loaded (although I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for such an explanation). However, Ford AU's comms/marketing team have really dropped the ball and a fantastic opportunity to instill goodwill in depositors that could be shared among the wider community and produce more demand for the Mustang. What they have done is make current buyers angry, frustrated and bitter with the whole experience which is providing bad publicity for Ford AU.
In saying that, Ford AU obviously don't give a shit as their order books are full for well over a year and that is without advertising at all. I think that is the real reason we are being treated the way we are.
Agree. They have stuffed it up. But from what i gather it is Ford AU that manages the cars as soon as they hit port. Deysha effectively has no more info from as soon as they hit the dock. Ford AU is managing the rest.

ssb

50 DARK
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Convertible ecoboost at Wollongong.
I hope it doesn't belong to anyone here because I think the black top and white lights on Ruby Red look pretty bad :/

Glad I didn't go down that path.

HybridGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT "Ecoboost"
Black everything. Obviously the best choice :thumbsup:

ssb

50 DARK
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Got this 'vert in Black?
Got any blacker?

Sponsored

HybridGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT "Ecoboost"
I hate the sun. So no 'vert for me lol

Polystang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang - Race Red, Manual Fastback GT
Agree. They have stuffed it up. But from what i gather it is Ford AU that manages the cars as soon as they hit port. Deysha effectively has no more info from as soon as they hit the dock. Ford AU is managing the rest.
Wasn't aware of that. I know that the cars need to be fumigated and go through customs though. Are they under Ford Au or Ford NA at this stage?
At what stage are they 'booked' onto the ship and is that when Ford AU takes over? These are the questions I think we should have answered and may explain the delays going on.

ssb

50 DARK
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)

Bobsp12

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
lots of Fords
Wasn't aware of that. I know that the cars need to be fumigated and go through customs though. Are they under Ford Au or Ford NA at this stage?
At what stage are they 'booked' onto the ship and is that when Ford AU takes over? These are the questions I think we should have answered and may explain the delays going on.
Going by the problems others have had previously...neither Ford US or AU will admit to any responsibility in the dock area...Ian had all sorts of dramas trying to getting any info from either on why his car just about had permanent residency in Baltimore.:frusty:

Yuvraj

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Yuvraj Singh
Vehicle(s)
2016 MUSTANG GT PP
Someone start a new thread "Cars booked on the ENDURANCE"

Sent from my HUAWEI MT7-L09 using Tapatalk