El_Centenario

5L V8PWR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang GT Triple Yellow
Loving my car more than ever. Wash and detail every other Sunday morning!

Sponsored

Dendrobatez

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost

Here is my OW. I use my cleaning products every other week and just wipe it off with a clean micro fiber towel a couple of days and it seems to keep it very clean... That is except for the black trunk panel, I plasti dipped that black and the matte finish helps to prevent so much dust build up and hide some as well. I just got some 3m wrap in the mail to replace the dip with so that it'll match the stripes

opensesame

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Oxford Ecobeast with PP

Here is my OW. I use my cleaning products every other week and just wipe it off with a clean micro fiber towel a couple of days and it seems to keep it very clean... That is except for the black trunk panel, I plasti dipped that black and the matte finish helps to prevent so much dust build up and hide some as well. I just got some 3m wrap in the mail to replace the dip with so that it'll match the stripes
Can you take a pic of the plastidipped trunk panel?

White Stallion 11

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
RJ
Vehicle(s)
'15 EB Prem Vert w/PP, '20 GT Prem Vert w/PP
They're all beauties, aren't they. Below is mine.

RJ
Front 3 (Desktop)(Cropped).jpg

Sponsored

Roh92cp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
OW GTPP Whipple
Sold my GTPP wheels and got some Niche Vicenza flat black barrels with dark tinted face. 20x10 squared with NT555's
Damn those look nice, any pics outside in better light? Nice garage too!

MantisTaboggin1975

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
From today
image.jpg
image.jpeg

MantisTaboggin1975

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Forgot this one.
image.jpeg

Sponsored

redline727

Thread Killer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rocky
Vehicle(s)
2021 Oxford White Mustang GT
The pp wheels look 100% better not being black. I wish that trend would die.
Everything is new and refreshing till its old and boring again. Black was the new silver, silver is the new black. I always liked black wheels. Shit you not, first in my town with black wheels 14 years ago haha! I was original back then in my neighborhood haha. That's just not a crappy cellphone pic, that's a crappy cellphone pic of a mother fucking Polaroid haha.

Asharus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Angelo
Vehicle(s)
2018 Challenger Scat Pack
love my black wheels. i used to only like silver wheels only also, but on white, black wheels look sick.

mustang_guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
it has an engine!
Everything is new and refreshing till its old and boring again. Black was the new silver, silver is the new black. I always liked black wheels. Shit you not, first in my town with black wheels 14 years ago haha! I was original back then in my neighborhood haha. That's just not a crappy cellphone pic, that's a crappy cellphone pic of a mother fucking Polaroid haha.

:lol: Polaroid

i just cant understand why people spend money on a wheel color that hides the overall design of the wheel you liked so much so it can be overlooked by people because the design doesnt stand out. :shrug: with that said i dont like chrome though either.

DanenGraham

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT prem auto
Black doesn't show up well in pictures... But in person it looks great and you can see all the detail. My OW with black wheels looks amazing, and I get complements from almost everyone that looks at the car. The wheels were also super cheap and didn't break the bank.

So if you care what people online think, don't get black wheels. If you care what you think, get what you like. I personally don't like black wheels, never have. But on a white car... sex
Sponsored