Sponsored

Our 2015 Mustang Renders - Give us your feedback!

Nurgleton

Threads
Reaction score
I want to see the blue one with a slightly more aggressive front end.

Also I'd like to think this thing will have front brake cooling (plus rear ducts for gt) standard. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a serious brake option for the gt. 6 piston front, 4 in the rear! Big brakes and wheels would be a welcome addition to the render.
This! I'm really hoping for something like this, as it would be a huge selling point for me.
Sponsored

J.Darcy

These renders are sick! So realistic looking. I seen they're starting to make their way around on blogs with some even thinking they were real at first :lol:

I actually would love to see a combination of the two renders. Roofline of the blue but with the stance and bulging proportions of the gray mustang.

Boydstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Premium DIB
I think a nice 50th Anniversary badge needs to be added to the side of both renderings, oh yea, that would make it complete.

DJ

attachment.jpg

Can you put the grill of the gray one on to this blue render? I love it btw. Thanks you guys for this! looks like it took a lot of time and effort. U guys rock.

Red

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Great renders! I'd buy either, but slightly prefer the gray. But, I think the hip and side scoop area could be improved on the gray. Unable to communicate exactly how I think it could be improved, other than a feeling that something about that area is just 'off'.

Sponsored

Lavien

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
attachment.jpg

I really hope you guys choose this one for the revised version. The designers that have seen it says it screams Mustang while being stunning. I think if you just gives this a little more curves like an Aston Martin, take off some of the weight and make it lower, wider and meaner, it's PERFECT. I would also remove the side scoops.

ForceRECON2010

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jesse
Vehicle(s)
2005 Saab 9-5 2.3T
The silver one gets my vote for sure. Really hoping it looks a lot like that for productions. Only complaint is how straight the belt line is. Give it a bit of a curve and it would be perfect. Now lets see the rear!! lol Amazing work!

Prodigy

combine the front of that render with this rear and i'll be a happy camper......

mustangrend_x1.jpg
photo.JPG

OP
OP
Jarstang

Jarstang

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Before any changes, WS added a few more colors of the first render. Check first post.

GTsquid

I think a nice 50th Anniversary badge needs to be added to the side of both renderings, oh yea, that would make it complete.
Agreed, but they need to do soething better than this. It's good for clothing but I wanna see something cooler for the badge.

3.png

Before any changes, WS added a few more colors of the first render. Check first post.
Awesome! Still think I like the silver one better tho. Hoping you can get the second render in different colors too :p
Ford-Mustang-50-years-logo-625x453.jpg

Sponsored

HGFireHazard

Mustang Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
After noting the added colors my vote still remains with the first blue one. I do like a lot about the other render, but I don't like the side scoop. I think the body lines without a scoop at all look really good (however, if Ford was going to have functional scoops, that would change my opinion, but I would like it to be less pronounced).

I think a combination of the two renders might produce a very nice looking render. I still feel like I see too much S197 (and some SN95 with that side scoop) in the original gray render, and the original blue one is just a tad too plain. As I mentioned in my other post I'd like to see (regarding the original blue render) rear quarters very similar to those in the TopNotch render, and slightly more aggression in the front. Maybe even just a slight change to the hood lines as the hood looks rather bland.

Rich

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6, Suzuki C50, former 67 Mustang owner
These renderings look great. I prefer the second one, but with side scoops of the first. Here are my suggestions: slightly fuller fender flares, thicken the tires to fill the wheel wells more, narrow and taper the headlights in and make the grill a little deeper. I would like to see an aggressive design that looks like it eats Camaros for breakfast. :thumbsup:

let me ride

Threads
Reaction score
These would make a good 14.5 SE. Make the changes people suggest and make it look a lot different than the s197 and you may be on to something.

Mike

Threads
Reaction score
These would make a good 14.5 SE. Make the changes people suggest and make it look a lot different than the s197 and you may be on to something.
I agree, both pictures could make good 14.5 version of current car, blue would be my pick.
Sponsored