SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
Steve, is it the rears that still fannying about at or the Coplus?

I've just ordered the fronts today after seeing [MENTION=20047]CapitanPug[/MENTION]'s on our wee overnighter in Oban, they look great :thumbsup: if you do order the fronts, we're having a wee mod day in a couple of weeks, I'm sure you'd be welcome to come down and join in the fitting of mods frenzy :D

Let us know mate and I'll get the details to ya ;)
[MENTION=16323]Lone Survivor[/MENTION]
It was the rears I was undecided on; the fronts i'm about to go for I think. They look good in the vids and I trust the opinions of those that have them ;)
Like the sound of the mod day. Would depend on when however as August is a beyatch of a month for having things on... :thumbsup:

Thanks Gibbo. Easy fit for front sequentials, look brilliant! I used some heavy duty Velcro tape from Screwfix for the boxes.
Oh, another Steve! :thumbsup:
Sponsored

OP
OP
Gibbo205

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UK 2015 Mustang & BMW E46 M3
Had a couple of guys and a girl asking me questions about the car the other day and when I flicked on the hazards they got nearly as excited as when I showed them the V8 under the hood. In fact I lie when I revved it there jaws hit the deck, but they were in a supercharged Civic, so its a somewhat different noise. :D

None Mustang people really like the lights, particular in the flesh as such turn sequential signals are very rare, like I say generally only seen on latest Audi's.

Lone Survivor

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Priscilla McMustang GT Ruby Team DS
[MENTION=14613]SteveS[/MENTION], I'm/we're looking at Sunday 13th, subject to Pugs approval when he's back from holiday :thumbsup:

slowhand99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Vert Race Red ord 26/03/15 del 24/03/16
None Mustang people really like the lights, particular in the flesh as such turn sequential signals are very rare, like I say generally only seen on latest Audi's.
.....and the Mondeo for the past 3 years. Ford can do it, just chose not to.

OP
OP
Gibbo205

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
.....and the Mondeo for the past 3 years. Ford can do it, just chose not to.
Never realised Mondeo has it, but I think Mondeo is more rare on the roads than Mustang these days, never see them.

Sponsored

slowhand99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Vert Race Red ord 26/03/15 del 24/03/16
Never realised Mondeo has it, but I think Mondeo is more rare on the roads than Mustang these days, never see them.
I think it comes as part of a £1000 led headlight option on the Titanium X as was so only a small proportion have it. I bought a nearly new one that came with them. Great headlamp upgrade; they turn with the steering a la Citroen DS :) and as bright as you like with instant auto dipping that actually works. Hope the 2018 Mustang has similar.

If I could work out how to post a video, I would.

OP
OP
Gibbo205

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I think it comes as part of a £1000 led headlight option on the Titanium X as was so only a small proportion have it. I bought a nearly new one that came with them. Great headlamp upgrade; they turn with the steering a la Citroen DS :) and as bright as you like with instant auto dipping that actually works. Hope the 2018 Mustang has similar.

If I could work out how to post a video, I would.
My EVO X had turning headlights, now that was an insane car. More grip in the snow than the Mustang has in the wet. Hilarious bit of kit! :D

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
This thread needs to fk off... I need to stop looking at these :(

OP
OP
Gibbo205

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
This thread needs to fk off... I need to stop looking at these :(

Well less than 20 left at OcUK, I probably won't order another batch as buying 40 at a time is risky for OcUK as we don't sell car parts, this one done just as a favour.

As such once they are gone, they are GONE! People will have to buy from Ebay or EU and pay closer to £300.

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Well less than 20 left at OcUK, I probably won't order another batch as buying 40 at a time is risky for OcUK as we don't sell car parts, this one done just as a favour.

As such once they are gone, they are GONE! People will have to buy from Ebay or EU and pay closer to £300.
More my house fund keeps being hindered by pretty car things :lol:

Sponsored

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic

One less now, as just ordered :thumbsup:

[MENTION=14613]SteveS[/MENTION], I'm/we're looking at Sunday 13th, subject to Pugs approval when he's back from holiday :thumbsup:
Actually free on the 13th as it stands. If the offer is there and Jacqui doesn't announce another family event then I may take you up on it!

More my house fund keeps being hindered by pretty car things :lol:
Pah, you're a car guy not a house guy. Whoever heard of a house guy ;)
Though to be fair you have probably spent plenty on lights already...

kapiteinlangzaam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 GT Coupe 6MT PP1
[MENTION=13598]Gibbo205[/MENTION]

Just ordered. When you process the order please make sure it goes to the provided UK address and not my Dutch billng address. :)

LarsenGrind

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lars
Vehicle(s)
2017 Euro-Spec GT
Also ordered mine today. Before 2 o'clock. With Express delivery. So hoping it will be herre tomorrow so I can install it before the cruise tomorrow night in Copenhagen. :lol:

OP
OP
Gibbo205

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
[MENTION=13598]Gibbo205[/MENTION]

Just ordered. When you process the order please make sure it goes to the provided UK address and not my Dutch billng address. :)
Your not the Denmark address that ordered today are you? I checked that order and shipping was also to Denmark, so please tell me your not that guy.

Our site is automated as we typically process around 1000 orders a day so the warehouse are very fast and its probably already shipped.

LarsenGrind

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lars
Vehicle(s)
2017 Euro-Spec GT
Your not the Denmark address that ordered today are you? I checked that order and shipping was also to Denmark, so please tell me your not that guy.

Our site is automated as we typically process around 1000 orders a day so the warehouse are very fast and its probably already shipped.
I'm that guy in Denmark :cheers:
Sponsored