First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
My method:

- Jack
- Remove front wheel
- The 4 clips for arch liner, one on undertray, two at bottom, one higher up, this is it, no need to remove completely.
- Get your ratchet, can't remember the size now, undo the 7-9 bolts, again can't remember.
- Then unclip, helps by pushing from front.
- Remove enclosure, swap lights, refit.

No need for bumper removal, complete arch liner removal, the other option, ramp, remove undertray and fit that way. Bumper off should be your last method and is really un-necessary.
Bolts are 7mm. ignore the ones around the fog lamp assembly (there's about 5 or 6) total bolts about 15. The two with washers connect to the actual bumper (the top and bottom side closest to the arch liner).
Clips on the most inside point can be a bit of a shit, but, if you remove all but those, you should be able to slide the indicator housing out as it's a separate unit.
I've done it once through the arch liner, and once with bumper off (Bumper was off because I was fitting grilles, and gloss fog lamps). Belly pan would also be a trick for it. :thumbsup:

Kapt i used a flexi head screw driver with a 7mm attachment on it, that worked to get the more harder to reach bolts. (such as the two closest to the middle of the car, or the one hidden behind the fog (inside of car side). In retrospect bellypan off would have made those a walk in the park.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Gibbo205

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UK 2015 Mustang & BMW E46 M3
haha. oops, thats right!
long gone now! :lol:
Its a shame OcUK does not sell more car parts, you guys would save a lot on food shopping bills. :lol:

KevD

0-60 Instructor Team DS.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
bob
Vehicle(s)
balls
Its a shame OcUK does not sell more car parts, you guys would save a lot on food shopping bills. :lol:
ha. The sweets were good!

You got the back ones? i wasn't into the two reds flowing into one amber on the sequential.

OP
OP
Gibbo205

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ha. The sweets were good!

You got the back ones? i wasn't into the two reds flowing into one amber on the sequential.
Nope, just buy direct from Oz or from JWR on here.

I like mine plus come MOT or rozzers time, they are completely legal, well kind of. ;)

Sponsored

KevD

0-60 Instructor Team DS.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
bob
Vehicle(s)
balls
Nope, just buy direct from Oz or from JWR on here.

I like mine plus come MOT or rozzers time, they are completely legal, well kind of. ;)
Are yours three Ambers on the sequential or two reds and 1 amber?
i might like em once i see yours in person:thumbsup:

OP
OP
Gibbo205

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Are yours three Ambers on the sequential or two reds and 1 amber?
i might like em once i see yours in person:thumbsup:
red, red, amber. You can see next week.

kapiteinlangzaam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 GT Coupe 6MT PP1
Finally done mine today.

Congrats to anyone who does this with the car on the ground and the wheels on, cant see it being much fun myself.

With wheels off and the arch liner peeled back, its really not difficult. Just a case of working methodically.

A long and flexible ratchet will save you a lot of grief.

Took me just under two hours from wheels up to wheels down, including tea breaks :)

Very happy with the units, they look great.

Little GIF below of 1/2 through install, comparing the CoPlus to OEM.

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Finally done mine today.

Congrats to anyone who does this with the car on the ground and the wheels on, cant see it being much fun myself.

With wheels off and the arch liner peeled back, its really not difficult. Just a case of working methodically.

A long and flexible ratchet will save you a lot of grief.

Took me just under two hours from wheels up to wheels down, including tea breaks :)

Very happy with the units, they look great.

Little GIF below of 1/2 through install, comparing the CoPlus to OEM.

Flexible screwdrivier, I think it's called a telescopic one, made it a bit easier, still a a royal PITA to do, but, doable none the less :lol:. The 5 minutes it took me with a bumper off made it much easier, and having done the bumper removal numerous times now, (This weekend being the most recent), I can get the bumper off in 13minutes.

Nice work by the way, I do really rate these, they look the balls, only gripe is no switchback :( (Unless you're John and a wizard :lol:)
Sponsored