Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ITGUY
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang EBPP
Me as well.

PVC Welt. Super cheap, had it about 8 months and no fading, hasn't ever once popped out, nothing. You just force the stuff into the gaps between trim. They have a lot of colors.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BLUE-ROYAL-...ING-1-8-3mm-/360391140518?hash=item53e8fc64a6

Did other parts on my dash too.

Howdy,

beautiful car. I have a question; I think that this is quite an old tread but I am very interested in the plastic/vinyl that you install. Is it possible to send some detailed pics of where you install and how much length you have to order? I heard that it is really hard to do it at the doors, so I guess, for now I am thinking of ordering enough for my dash/radio area. I appreciate if you can let me know how much to order and detailed pics IF possible. Thanks.!!!

redline727

Thread Killer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rocky
Vehicle(s)
2021 Oxford White Mustang GT
Howdy,

beautiful car. I have a question; I think that this is quite an old tread but I am very interested in the plastic/vinyl that you install. Is it possible to send some detailed pics of where you install and how much length you have to order? I heard that it is really hard to do it at the doors, so I guess, for now I am thinking of ordering enough for my dash/radio area. I appreciate if you can let me know how much to order and detailed pics IF possible. Thanks.!!!
I did the same thing but I did it in white. I ordered a quantity of 2. Each is 3 yards. All it does is push in between the seem a joining dash panels. Here is a link to my build thread where I did mine. You just cut to the length you need and push it in the seem. I did the same as above. The center stack, above the glove box and above the light switch. I chose not to do the tiny spot to the right of the speedometer though.

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1125663

OP
OP
Chameleon

Chameleon

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ebay.com
Vehicle(s)
03' Cobra, 05' GT, 13' GT, 15' GT

Zerobar78

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT, PP
Still waiting on an all leather knob.......:mad:

Sponsored

Fasstang

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ITGUY
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang EBPP
I did the same thing but I did it in white. I ordered a quantity of 2. Each is 3 yards. All it does is push in between the seem a joining dash panels. Here is a link to my build thread where I did mine. You just cut to the length you need and push it in the seem. I did the same as above. The center stack, above the glove box and above the light switch. I chose not to do the tiny spot to the right of the speedometer though.

VERY NICE !!!

redline727

Thread Killer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rocky
Vehicle(s)
2021 Oxford White Mustang GT
Just released!

Just trying to make me spend money aren't you? I have your original shift knob, just ordered a custom engraved Anarchy Motive and now I see this...I may just have three and swap them out when I get bored haha

ied0135

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB EB PP MT

Yup, that's how much i bought and had quite a bit left over.
Sponsored