Sponsored

Official: 2018 Ford Mustang Refresh Detailed! (Options/Features, Specs, Photos, Info)

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
Since my 2015 GTPP just got totaled a few days ago, I am on the search to get my order in for a 2018 GTPP with all the options in a dealers queue as #1 or #2.

Will be fun going through the whole order tracking process that many of us did in 2014.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
Since my 2015 GTPP just got totaled a few days ago, I am on the search to get my order in a dealers queue as #1 or #2.

Will be fun going through the whole order tracking process that many of us did in 2014.
For an '18, I assume?

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)

02gtnh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 corvette conv. 17 F150
Since my 2015 GTPP just got totaled a few days ago, I am on the search to get my order in for a 2018 GTPP with all the options in a dealers queue as #1 or #2.

Sorry to hear that, hope everyone is well.:cheers:

The 18 looks to be a sweet ride and some very nice upgrades compared to yours. Can't wait to see pricing and build on Fords site. Should be fun to build. Look forward to your post when you get to order.:thumbsup:

Sponsored

Spartan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport

How did it happen? Did you get hit or bad road conditions...saw the pictures...brutal accident.

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
Sorry to hear that, hope everyone is well.:cheers:

The 18 looks to be a sweet ride and some very nice upgrades compared to yours. Can't wait to see pricing and build on Fords site. Should be fun to build. Look forward to your post when you get to order.:thumbsup:
Thanks man.
I thought I was the only crazy one contacting dealers already haha
LOL. The early bird gets the worm.
How did it happen? Did you get hit or bad road conditions...saw the pictures...brutal accident.
Car went wild when I hit 2nd gear. Not even under full throttle either. Looking back at the accident scene there is road paint all over the area where I lost control of the car when I shifted into 2nd. Car went into a slight ditch and got airborne over the edge of a driveway, launched us into the air. We covered over 20' of grass/dirt while in the air. Came down on the passenger side front end/wheel, then it launched the car back up in the air and crashed into a huge oak tree. The back of the tree crushed right behind my Recaro seat. Missed my head by 6-7". After hitting the tree, it then flipped us upside down and that's how the car came to rest. My passenger and I unbuckled our seat belts and I opened my door and crawled out along with my passenger.

She only had abdominal abrasions and was released from the ER 4hrs after the wreck.

I've got 2 fractured ribs and 4 thoracic vertebrae compression fractures. The car was destroyed but the cockpit held up amazing.

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks man.

LOL. The early bird gets the worm.

Car went wild when I hit 2nd gear. Not even under full throttle either. Looking back at the accident scene there is road paint all over the area where I lost control of the car when I shifted into 2nd. Car went into a slight ditch and got airborne over the edge of a driveway, launched us into the air. We covered over 20' of grass/dirt while in the air. Came down on the passenger side front end/wheel, then it launched the car back up in the air and crashed into a huge oak tree. The back of the tree crushed right behind my Recaro seat. Missed my head by 6-7". After hitting the tree, it then flipped us upside down and that's how the car came to rest. My passenger and I unbuckled our seat belts and I opened my door and crawled out along with my passenger.

She only had abdominal abrasions and was released from the ER 4hrs after the wreck.

I've got 2 fractured ribs and 4 thoracic vertebrae compression fractures. The car was destroyed but the cockpit held up amazing.
Unsafe car my ass, Euro crash test bros.

BobbyGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bobby
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
lol nope! I went into my dealership to check out some raptors, and while I was there asked about the 18s.

My dealership said they aren't getting any till September most likely, and around late June/early July they'll contact me about my order. I'm still not 100% sold, but when I go in and see all the options I'll be sure to take some pics and let everyone here know. Hopefully we will have more information prior to then.

disneyfun1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Art
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Prem Calif Special, 2021 Mustang Mach-E
i have been in contact with my dealer since last august. I knew i wanted the 10 speed auto, so i traded in my 16, GT350 in august for a 2017 GT auto. They know im only driving it until i can order and get in the 2018 model. it sounds like i can pretty much equip it like the GT350 with the magneride-which is great, and the active exhaust, but get all the toys on it as well, which is what i want.

Sponsored

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)

Storm75

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang V-6 Convertible
Can anyone speculate (or better yet "know") when we might see the 2018 Order Guide?

GTRacerX.

The Masked Racer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rex
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT Premium PP
Confirmed Info

From what a few of have gotten either from dealers or the customer service people on the Ford website it seems sometime in June ordering banks will open so I'd guess the ordering guides might get leaked a few weeks before that.
I had three different Ford Dealers tell me the very same thing. They might be lying to sell their remaining 2017 inventory before Ford makes an announcement about specs, pricing and order banks. ;)

But if its going to be a Fall Refresh Release it makes sense. :cool:

Stevefreestyle

Blue Blood
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT 10Sp Auto, Velocity Blue