Sponsored

Official: 2015 Ford Mustang 50 Year Limited Edition Announced and Revealed

dipgrizzly

Threads
Reaction score
I hope Kona Blue and Wimbledon White is gonna be offered on the non 50th anniversary 2015 Mustang. Those are two of the best colors Ford has ever painted a Mustang.... but I am pretty sure they will stick to the 50th Anniversary cars only.
So we get the good old basic 8 pack of crayola colors again this year with the exception of guard or magnetic or WTF ever they are calling it. If they wanna bring back some heritage bring back the 20-25 color options that were offered in 1964 1/2 - 1967
Sponsored

Voodoo

Elite Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Car
Not bad, wish the regular GT has this level of refinement.

BLITZM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBA
Hope this misalignment is just on this, I presume, pre-production vehicle.
Love it otherwise, great job Ford.
2015 Mustang 50 Year Edition-5.jpg

Sponsored

13GTCSMustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR/GT/20's/NAV
I sure hope the dealers don't screw everyone with thier 'ADM (Added Dealer Markup)' to the sticker price. If they don't, I'll be driving a Wimbledon white anniversary edition this fall. Love the 2 tone interior and wheels. Glad to see they put p275's on the rear.

kirbster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
I sure hope the dealers don't screw everyone with thier 'ADM (Added Dealer Markup)' to the sticker price. If they don't, I'll be driving a Wimbledon white anniversary edition this fall. Love the 2 tone interior and wheels. Glad to see they put p275's on the rear.
With only 1964 made there will be a mark up more than likely. Whatever the case all I can say is wow. The car looks amazing to me.:ford:

TampaBear67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cool Blue 07 Accord EX-L 2.4, DOHC, iVTEC Coupe
Hope this misalignment is just on this, I presume, pre-production vehicle.
I wouldn't hold my breath. I've noticed that same misalignment on Every 2015 Coupe. As I said before, I wish Ford had made the Quarter Window and Over the Door Window Moulding One Piece for this Exact Reason.

Having said that, I think this is a SPECTSCULAR Looking Car and Very Tastefully Done. I Love the Chrome DLO and Tail Lamp Trim, as well as the Louvered Quarter Window Glass. The Two Tone Cashmere and Black Interior with Door Inserts and Contrast Stitching and Special Wheel Turned Finish Really Make this One Very Special MUSTANG Indeed. Well Done Ford!

BTW Did Anyone Else Catch Bill Ford's Signature on the Dash Plaque?

wproctor411

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 GT
I wouldn't hold my breath. I've noticed that same misalignment on Every 2015 Coupe. As I said before, I wish Ford had made the Quarter Window and Over the Door Glass Moulding One Piece for this Exact Reason.
The serial number on the dash is TT-01 for tooling trial so there is hope for some added refinement!

Love the chrome accents, very classy, and did anyone notice the chrome door latch? The dashboard stitching is a must.

TampaBear67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cool Blue 07 Accord EX-L 2.4, DOHC, iVTEC Coupe
I Even like the Faux Gas Cap/ 50th Anniversary Badge

Sponsored

Potrillo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB GT Premium
Well, given that these will have some absurd markup, Ford has removed any pressure I have to buy a 2015 version. Now I can safely wait for the mid-model refresh or just "settle" for a used Stingray in a few years.

Falc'man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Falcon
Any shots of the blue one? Should look better the with chrome accents.

wproctor411

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 GT
We'll be at the show bright and early tomorrow and will post up plenty of pics and video.
Thanks for bringing updates to us as you can. My 50th anniversary plans were canceled but that's okay because my best customer needed us in Houston this week. Even the oil industry buys green technologies. It amazes me how everyone is hooked to green tech like a dope fiend on crack. I thought about driving down to Charlotte Friday evening from Indy but it may be too late.

S550guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I wouldn't hold my breath. I've noticed that same misalignment on Every 2015 Coupe. As I said before, I wish Ford had made the Quarter Window and Over the Door Window Moulding One Piece for this Exact Reason.

Having said that, I think this is a SPECTSCULAR Looking Car and Very Tastefully Done. I Love the Chrome DLO and Tail Lamp Trim, as well as the Louvered Quarter Window Glass. The Two Tone Cashmere and Black Interior with Door Inserts and Contrast Stitching and Special Wheel Turned Finish Really Make this One Very Special MUSTANG Indeed. Well Done Ford!

BTW Did Anyone Else Catch Bill Ford's Signature on the Dash Plaque?

That's because every 2015 coupe you've seen thus far is preproduction...