Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0

A.Mustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 5.0
I'm south jersey Swedesboro area. I always see people getting together going for drives. Would love to know some good spots to go. If there are any around here. Doubtful.

A.Mustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 5.0
I too would like to take a look at that procharger. Ive never actually heard a centri up close in person. Very undecided which FI route to go. More i look, the centri route looks very appealing, starting to love the sound of those things. And the look of that procharger intercooler through the front grill, sick.

Sponsored

PC 2015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ordered 2019 ruby red pp1 A10 with whipple stage 2
I too would like to take a look at that procharger. Ive never actually heard a centri up close in person. Very undecided which FI route to go. More i look, the centri route looks very appealing, starting to love the sound of those things. And the look of that procharger intercooler through the front grill, sick.

No problem we should all meet up one day and chill with the cars for a little. The only to kits I would go with if I was going the supercharger route would be ProCharger or a Whipple that's just my personal preference. If you have the money twin turbo is probably the sickest setup. But I can tell you this that ProCharger is definitely reliable. If you are planning to do a procharger I would definitely do a wastegate setup. PSI proformance can hook that up for you.

A.Mustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 5.0
Yes meeting up would definetly be cool. Even better would be finding some cool places to go on a drive. I guess my think is I've only driven a twin screw, so I'm not used to the centri not kicking in instantly, I was interested in that procharger I1 because it's supposed to be like a twin screw in low rpms but I can't find much info on it

PC 2015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes meeting up would definetly be cool. Even better would be finding some cool places to go on a drive. I guess my think is I've only driven a twin screw, so I'm not used to the centri not kicking in instantly, I was interested in that procharger I1 because it's supposed to be like a twin screw in low rpms but I can't find much info on it
I don't think the i1 is out for this car. That's why I said you got to do the wastegate setup it's the best of both world. The truth is I need good tiers the car spins in 1,2 and when it's cold it will sing from 2nd thru 3rd.

A.Mustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 5.0
How's the sound of the procharger? Any unwanted sounds? I've always heard horror stories of it always sounding like it's broken. This was a long time ago of course. I've come to really love the whistle and blowoff sound of a centri

PC 2015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honestly when I first installed it i Called procharger,I thought the tensioner pulley was bad haha. But it sounds awesome there's no doubt about that. I'm mean if looking for quite then buy a Prius. I have cat deletes with corsa sport it's not open headers but it's definitely not quite. SO you can't hear the supercharger when I'm on it to much. BUT if your in front ok the car it sounds like a freight train.

Sponsored

JoeySperz

@ShadowCoyote
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joey
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shadow Black GT
To anyone that is interested, going to cars and coffee this Sunday morning, 11/6/16, at 10 am with the Garden State Mustang Club at the Fireplace in Paramus. All are more than welcome! There is usually a good turnout when the weather is nice.

OP
OP
Cobra Jet

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Anyone have any leads on a rear bumper cover (no parking sensors and with black textured surround) for a Ruby Red Premium w/Performance Package?

tjo1186

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 2000 Mustang GT
I was looking into them for a while. Best prices I found were from Levittown Ford (most were comparable).

PC 2015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
To anyone that is interested, going to cars and coffee this Sunday morning, 11/6/16, at 10 am with the Garden State Mustang Club at the Fireplace in Paramus. All are more than welcome! There is usually a good turnout when the weather is nice.
I wanted to go but my car is in the shop should be getting it back in the couple of days. Is there any other meet ups that you know of.

PC 2015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What's up is there anymore meet ups that you know of. What's this garden state mustang club I feel like my car would be a addition.:headbang::headbang:
Sponsored