Sponsored

New pickup!

Vindeleon90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Finally picked up my GT premium custom order straight from the factory. The car had 40 miles on it. YES four zero. Is this normal? Dealership told me that ford test drives the cars? Hmmmmmmm
Sponsored

redline727

Thread Killer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rocky
Vehicle(s)
2021 Oxford White Mustang GT
Got mine straight off the truck from a Ford store in my dealer group I work for. Didn't even let them PDI it, take the plastic off, or take it out of transport mode, had 29.7 on it off the truck! I was a little upset. Apparently they do random extended Quality Control drives at the plant. I understand, but why did it have to be mine [emoji22]

Pintoracer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
15 V6 051A Deep Impact Blue Reverse sensors
2.1 miles on mine off the truck.

cognizantphotos

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]BQKteTOihY4[/MEDIA]"]

Sponsored

dogiebitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ram 1500 Rebel 5.7L
Vehicle Showcase
Finally picked up my GT premium custom order straight from the factory. The car had 40 miles on it. YES four zero. Is this normal? Dealership told me that ford test drives the cars? Hmmmmmmm
If your car was chosen for extended QA testing at the factory, you would have a paper stating how many miles were put on the car by the testing. Check the books and paperwork that came with it.

ero 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt 5.0
ya thats a lot. Just inspect it real well, make sure someone didnt roast the rear tires joy riding it. Mine only had 4 miles, they said it was them taking it to the gas station to fill it up. Sounded reasonable.

MELLOWYELLOW06

MELLOW 2.0
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY GT PP
Unless you plan to tow it gimme and store it forever, what does it matter what it came with? 2 or 50, to won't notice it when to are putting 1000s of miles a year.

Mine did come with 70. I would have preferred less, but now that it has 3k on it, it is really irrelevant now.

Just enjoy these bada$$ cars for what they are.

Sponsored

Desmondo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard EB Premium w/201A,NAV,CC,RPA,ESP
Did they improve the amplifier in the sound system? Lots of people complained the 2015 was too quiet and had to be turned up a lot to really "feel"...

Cascadia_302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 RubyRed GT M6 Premium
Not unusual, but off the truck maybe so. Cars at the lots can get a bit of a runaround for sure. Dealer let me take a Magnetic GT PP home (by myself) and pick-up the wife. She didn't like the Mag so it's off to searching for a RubyRed...oh well!
Sponsored