OP
OP
Bulutt

Bulutt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Ok so I screwed up the order and got the Z23 pads, not the Z26. From what I can find, they are basically the same pads except for the backing plates? Is that correct and will the Z23s be fine for the Bullitt or do I need to exchange them for Z26? Any first hand advice would be appreciated. ALWAYS CHECK YOUR ORDER AGAIN BEFORE YOU HIT THE ENTER KEY!!! Thanks
Sponsored

snake bite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords of course
That sux, no idea on the Z23 pads, if you have no luck finding out here it might be worth asking on the US thread

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual
Ok so I screwed up the order and got the Z23 pads, not the Z26. From what I can find, they are basically the same pads except for the backing plates? Is that correct and will the Z23s be fine for the Bullitt or do I need to exchange them for Z26? Any first hand advice would be appreciated. ALWAYS CHECK YOUR ORDER AGAIN BEFORE YOU HIT THE ENTER KEY!!! Thanks
Z23 are perfectly adequate. The only difference is the stainless steel backing plate. The pad compound is exactly the same. I have the Z23 on my car and they are really good.

OP
OP
Bulutt

Bulutt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Z23 are perfectly adequate. The only difference is the stainless steel backing plate. The pad compound is exactly the same. I have the Z23 on my car and they are really good.
Did you guys just install the new pads or did you change the rotors at the same time? I really didn’t want to change my brakes as they are great so don’t want to change the rotors. I just want less dust.

Sponsored

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual
I only changed the pads. I did it when my car had 3500km on it. I couldn't handle the amount of brake dust from the factory pads either.

snake bite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords of course
Yeah I just changed pads also

snake bite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords of course
Thanks. May I ask how many kms when you did it? All good?
Wow very good question, the safe answer is I can't remember 🤣👍. I've done over 70k.....um maybe 20k
Sponsored