Sponsored

Enoch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
Guard 5.0 (Auto) Fastback, Saddle Leather
They have a limit on the number of free changes though.
Not sure what it might be, but I made 6 or 7 updates last year, and never got charged...:)

The funniest one was adding my mate as a driver for a Euro trip....£2.17:lol:

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
I've just had a call from the Dealers

They've spoken to :ford: the springs are currently on back order owing to a technical issue (didn't clarify what that was) with an ETA of a "few" weeks.

What's really annoying is that I saw this post after spending a good while on the phone with Direct Line sorting out the insurance (55 mins by my office phone timer) getting them to approve the upcoming "mods" - so will now have to phone them back and tell them that the springs won't be fitted.
Technical issue eh? With Ford I could believe it but Eibach are a bit more efficient. As stated previously on the thread they'll probably reappear in a few weeks with the same spring rates but a little less soft on price ;)
As for the insurance I wouldn't worry about it. They'll never have understood what you wanted covered anyway...

OP
OP
Manders Mustang

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Technical issue eh? With Ford I could believe it but Eibach are a bit more efficient. As stated previously on the thread they'll probably reappear in a few weeks with the same spring rates but a little less soft on price ;)
As for the insurance I wouldn't worry about it. They'll never have understood what you wanted covered anyway...
Technical as in, we're fucking idiots and underpriced these heavily.

Sponsored

Mike Clark

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar XF SportBrake, Jeep Renegade, GT 'vert
Another phone call - my springs are on the way but probably won't make it in time for fitting for Saturday collection. We shall see.

Mark The Cabby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB Mustang GT
I got my springs with a nice trade discount for less that £100, Had them fitted by ModUrStang and can say i for one love them...

OP
OP
Manders Mustang

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
I got my springs with a nice trade discount for less that £100, Had them fitted by ModUrStang and can say i for one love them...
Jesus christ, that's ridiculous pricing... Wanna buy them for the forums for £100 a pop lol :O

Heartworm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TVR Tuscan/ LR Defender/ Smart Roadster
Mine arrived at the dealer from Ford today. Happy they will be on the car for collecting.

Sponsored

Enoch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
OP
OP
Manders Mustang

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
FPUK are listing the illuminated grill badge
http://www.fordpartsuk.com/shop/ford_mustang_illuminated_grill_badge_f_VFR3Z-8A224-A_c_1635.htm
Has anyone fitted one? According to CJPonyParts video it can be fitted on GTs without removing the front bumper.

Tim

Guy on facebook did, said it was a doddle he's got a GT, radiator cover off, break the old pony off and install, got to say i'm not the biggest fan of it, but he's also getting a rear one that also acts as a brake light when braking which is both quite cool and heavily gimmicky as this one is... But, none the less, it's not something i'd adversley be against.

FPUK seem to be bringing over little shipments of different things, maybe they're testing the market for certain mods?

Enoch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
Which of the two front bumper lower grilles for 5.0L models is the correct one for uk?
Number 5 and 6... both look the same to me:)

OP
OP
Manders Mustang

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Which of the two front bumper lower grilles for 5.0L models is the correct one for uk?
UK spec front grille is 1/2 for the EB (if you wanted to match the top grille honeycombe style), and 5/6 if you wanted to match the GT's grille.

3 and 4 are both GT style lower grilles (power lines et-al), however i'd take the one part numbered
FR3Z-17K945-BA as that will fit ALL and the other only fits Euro (no difference, just where they were distibuted too, same mounting points etc etc.

1&2 and 3&4 all have the same differences, some are item coded for EU, others for 'all' all the items starting FRxx-xxxxxx etc are all the 'All' the others are EU.

However I think all UK cars come with grille 5 and 6. ;)! As my EB just has the single bar through it!

Last edited:

Enoch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
Thanks, I was thinking in terms of number 3 or 4 though. They also both look the same to me as well!
3&4 are what I have fitted to my car:)

Sponsored